Part 5: thats not your roomate?

Y/N
——————-
I headed back to the room without a word and blank expression.
Madison was with Mariah, and I had headed up after filming.
"God what the hell." I thought to myself thinking of the various takes it took for Drew and I to do the kissing scene.

"Now it's all awkward." I spoke to myself collapsing onto the bed still in the same slightly itchy dress.
I heard a knock on the door, opening it to a tall dirty blonde haired figured standing by my door.
I stood there with wet hair and a oversized top as he looked down at me and grabbed my waist going inside the room. And locking the door.

"Drew what are you-" I started as he pushed his lips onto mine and moved his fingers further onto my waist as I felt his cold ring on my skin.
Shocked he moved me over to the bed,
"Is it okay if I stay the night." He asks me flirting.
"Sure why not?" I chuckle as I pushed back onto the bed

(I wrote something for this bit but I deleted it so it's not uncomfy)

——————-
"Astrid!" I heard coming from the door, with Madison's voice.
"Shit Drew I forgot about her." I sayquickly climbing out of bed.
"Okay just hide!" I demand as Drew stands behind the curtain.

"Sorry Mads." I apologise as she stands with crossed arms entering and changing her clothes in the bathroom.

After she's done she starts looking under the bed and around doors
"Drew has been missing too." She raised her eyebrows suspiciously until a hiccup echoes from behind the curtain.

"Well hey Drew." Madison opens the curtain to reveal Drew shirtless and in sweats with a smile.

"Well gotta go Astrid bye." He waves me off moving my waist to the side as he leaves.
Madison just laughs at me.
"Your his bitch now." She jokes as I swore her to secrecy.