Toriel's Story.

Toriel came in to her child's room, her fuzzy, pure white paws cradling a small Human against her chest. The Small Human was cuddle up against her purple dress that flapped gently around her ankles, their head resting on the white line that drew an outline of a door on her, with the symbol of an angel- like creature in the top of it. Their pink-striped, blue onsie was a snuggly fit for their slightly plump body frame. Their skin was a un-humanly yellow, with a small tint of orange. A scruffy, dark brown bob with a self-cut fringe almost reached to cover some constatly-closed eyes, of which no-one knew the colour of due to it. They did not have their boots on this time, that usually the onsie was tucked into, just some green-and-yellow socks with cartoon goat heads on them. Toriel was humming the tune 'Home' while walking around... Home, she cursed her ex-husband, Asgore, for his lack of creativity for names while doing so. Frisk, The Human that was in her arms, was listening to this along with her heart beat, half-asleep in the humanoid goats arms, surprising to thing that they were once scared of her, huh? Toriel crouched down, removing one arm from under the child and pulling back some re and peach covers. She lay the Human down onto the bed, adjusting the pillow - that matched the covers - under their head and tucking them in. She ran her paws through their head, corressing their head in a comforting way, she knew that they liked this. A gentle was bestowed upon the child's forehead as she went to stand. The child mumbled something in a very sleepy voice.

"Story.." They mumbled, turning their head towards the goat that was beaming down at them.

"Alright, my child, which story do you want?" Toriel turned to the door, about to leave to find a book.

"One of before me.. When you and Asgore where together!.." Frisk giggled, excited to hear about Toriel's old life and sitting up, bouncing on the mattress.

Toriel turned, tottering over to the bed and seating herself near the bed frame at the end, "Do you want one of when Chara fell? Or possibly how me and Asgore met?"

"No! A nice story!" Toriel chuckled at the response.

"Well, let's see." She looked at the sky, pondering upon what she should tell the child, then turning back to them.

"Once upon a time, years and years ago, I was awoke to crying along with the hushing of someone's voice." Toriel looked at the carpet, that again, was red and peach, then she continued, "Asgore was laying next to me, his arms protecting me. I gently pushed his arms aside, aswell as the duvet, to find what had woken me. When I did, I saw Chara crying in a ball on their bed, Asriel sat next to them, his arms around them and gently rocking them, side-to-side. I walked in, sitting down infront of them both. When I asked what was wrong, Chara leaped forwards, wrapping their arms tightly around me, so did Asriel. They begun to mutter things like, 'We missed you' and 'We are sorry', I was unsure what they were on about, but I wrapped my arms around them both, sitting them in my lap and hushing them, telling them; 'It's okay, I'm here. I will always be here now. I know what you were through, Chara, and Asriel, you are my son. I would never leave you both alone. Never. I promise.'. . . They calmed after a while, then we got up to make some cupcakes. Asriel managed to get the flour everywhere! And Chara did too! It was a fun night, and as I rested them to bed, I reminded them; 'I love you both so so much, I will always protect you, even if it seems strict, okay?' then I left them to rest." Toriel looked over at last, the Human was already asleep. She gently kissed their forehead again, getting up and walking to the door, but before she left, she promised,

"I will never let you die like they did. . . It's not fair."