Diaster and St. Hermelin

The school is shown as ringing is heard. A hole is shown in the wall, as Kirishima peaks her head out and looks left and right. She smiled and turns at the students. "It seems everything is okay. I'm going to go out for a little bit!"

"I'M TELLING YOU NOT TO! IF YOU DIE, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!?" Yuka shouts at her, "you saw that just now, right?! There are monsters running around the city. That's what people that managed to escape here said!"

"My, there's no need to worry." Kirishima took out her rapier, "even now, I have confidence in my sword skills. A 'demon' or two will be no problem!"

Yuka holds her head, "'no problem', you say. You are so.."

"Well then, I'll be off!" Kirishima shouted as she went through the hole in the wall.

"IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU, I DON'T CARE!" Yuka shouted.

Kirishima hummed as she walked down the empty street, "it's so quiet. The city was normal until recently. Now it's different with no one around."

Kirishima started to shiver with delight, "it's as if I were in a Stephen King story...how fascinating!"

"Hsss!"

A large deep hissing noise altered her to to two large reptilian creatures, Kirishima hid behind the pole. "Those are real monsters, what an interesting experience."

She soon noticed a blood trail on the ground. She soon followed it to see two women in an alley, "come on, keep your head up."

"Easy for you to say, Maruki-San." one of the woman said, holding her stomach.

"Are you alright?! What happened!?" Kirishima appeared as Maruki got up.

"Hey, you're a student of St. Hermelin...!" Maruki said as she looked at the other woman. "I'm Sakura Maruki, mother of Y/n Maruki, if you've met him."

"Oh?! Maruki-kun?! I know him." Kirishima stated.

"My name is Sonomura. I'm the mother of Maki Sonomura in Class 2-4." Sonomura grabbed Kirishima's shoulders.

"And the mother of Maki?!" Kirishima was shocked. "Well,'I'm their classmate, Eriko Kirishima. Are you both wounded? That blood..?"

"Ah...this, it's no-not anything serious." Maruki stated.

"More than that, we need to hurry to the police..." Sonomura said as a figure appeared behind them. Maruki and Sonomura both gained faces of horror as a monster appeared.

The scene cuts to a different monster getting curb stomped by Inaba. "Hmph, what's with these guys? Ain't a big deal after all. Heheh, or maybe we're just strong..."

Y/n sarcastically spoke, "oh yea, it's not like we almost died a couple of minutes ago."

"That's right. Get off your high horse!" Yukino said as she held her hip, "it's thanks to our personas we can even fight those things."

"I know that much...! But we're the only ones that can call those things out!" Inaba said as he smirked, "gives you a pretty good feeling though, right?"

"...I guess." Yukino said, before she turned to Toudou and Y/n. "Speaking of which, Toudou, you really surprised me. I always thought you were the more delicate type. I changed by opinion about you."

"Right, right," Inaba smiled, "saying something like 'Let's Go' is pretty hotheaded!"

Toudou seemed unamused and looked at Y/n, "I'm more shocked about you, Y/n..."

"Hm? What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

"Well, Y/n, you've always been more on the quiet and cynical type. Seeing you like this..." Yukino smiled, folding her arms. "You can change quite easily."