Oppression And Rampage

If there was a hidden door... which anyone could struggle through to reach a hidden land... sorrow, suffering, uncertainty, all would be gone... guiding the way to eternal happiness.

"The Gates to Paradise."

"Maki...wonder what you are up to... hope you're safe. I'm keeping an eye on Toudou for you..."Y/n is seen looking around the nurses rooms, "sigh, really wish I didn't have to do this."

Y/n started to put some medical equipment in his bag, he pulled out his pen and made his way towards the lockers. "Probably need a gun, or two. There should be some around here. I'll check the principal's office after this."

Toudou was holding Kirishima's blade. When Y/n noticed him, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, Y/n..." Toudou said as soon larger footsteps appeared behind them.

"Hey! You over there! What are you doing with my fencing equipment!?" Kirishima shouted as the two flinched. Kirishima appeared in her nightwear, hand resting on her hip. "Just kidding. Tee hee hee. You both are looking well!"

"Kirishima...you weren't asleep, huh?" Toudou asked.

"Yes... well..." Kirishima felt her hair, "even though I'm supposed to be tired, every time I close my eyes.."

"I think... we understand." Y/n said as he held his bag tight.

"So, I thought I'd take a little walk around the school. But it's no good. My hearts still beating too fast." Kirishima smiled, "hey. At night, the school has a mysterious feeling about it. Doesn't it somehow feel exciting?"

"..." y/n took a step back as Kirishima looked at Toudou, who was laughing. "My, it seems I said something strange."

"No... I don't think it was particularly strange." Toudou laughed and winked at her, "it's just...funny. Even though things have become like this, Kirishima-San...you like you're somehow enjoying this."

Kirishima blushed as Y/n understood, "ah, I see. Kirishima's got it bad for Toudou.."

"I just forgot I had to do something. Excuse me." Y/n said as he walked away.

Kirishima looked at him, "a-alright! Don't be a stranger."

Y/n walks out down the hallway, he looks at his bag and then his clock necklace. "What a coincidence...I get a time persona and got a clock necklace. And that old man is supposed to be another me...how many more do I have?"

Y/n heard footsteps and leaned up against a wall to avoid sight, he then saw the principal muttering to himself. Y/n waited till the principal turned the corner down the hall before headed towards his office. Y/n opened the door and looked around, "alright, it's gotta be here somewhere."

Y/n looked behind the books on the shelves, in the safe, but felt something under the drawers. He smiles, pulling two pistols. "Come to papa!"

The principal is seen walking down the hall with bamboo sword, "brats these days are like animals.., especially in time like these, you have to keep a strict lookout! If you show them even a little leniency, they'll take advantage of it, really, brats these days..."

A loud sound alerts him as he slams open a door, "HEY! WHO'S THERE?!"

A wide student panicked as he is seen eating the school's food supply. "A..ah..."