𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

_______________

You sighed, finishing off a third book since you'd gotten to the library. Hearing you sigh, you heard Lisa chuckle slightly. "No books are seeming to be satisfying you, Y/n. Is there a type your interested in?" She asked, her usual smile on her face. You thought for a moment before replying, "I suppose there is, maybe something about an archon? Or maybe just some type of person in the past?". "Right..I guess there is a book I wasn't sure about yesterday. It's about an adeptus-I'm not sure how much is accurate but I'd be happy to let you borrow it" she stated, picking what you assumed to be the book up. You paused before smiling slightly and nodding.

"Dear, you might want to go ask if Klee needs to be watched again. I heard that most people who help with her have things to do today and I know you like to help Jean" Lisa suggested, giving the book to you. "Oh right, I'll just bring the book with me if that's alright with you." you replied. Lisa nodded and looked down at a piece of paper in focus as you exited the library.

After a while, you made it to Jean's office and knocked. "Come in" you heard Jean say, stress filled her voice. Jean looked up as you entered, letting out a small sigh. "Master Jean, is there anything I can do for you? I'd be happy to do some tasks-or help with Klee" you offered, secretly hoping you wouldn't have to stop Klee from bombing up Mondstadt. She paused before starting, "Klee is with Albedo I believe, he offered to help. Thank you though...", "Although you could help with some tasks if you have time". You nodded with a slight smile, causing Jean to sigh in slight relief.

"Alright, thank you Y/n. I have a list of tasks here, if you could do as many as you can then I'd appreciate it a lot" she explained, handing you the list. 'How long is this list..' you thought, almost forgetting about the book. 'The book! Maybe I should just take it with me and read it on break' . "Leave it to me! I'll return to you tomorrow morning if that's alright with you" you said, getting a nod from Jean.

You exited Jean's office, holding the book in your hand as before. "Maybe I'll do a couple tasks then read a bit" you muttered, heading towards the barbatos statue.

_______________