𝟎𝟎𝟔- 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

_______________

After Jean received your letter, things had calmed down slightly. Of course, it was still busy but the atmosphere in her office had stopped being as panicky as before.

Whilst things calmed down in Mondstadt for some, Xiao and you had started sitting outside together sometimes. It was often just silence that filled the air as you both sat but conversation was sometimes started (usually by you).

After another two weeks, You had learnt of Xiao's big interest in Almond Tofu and decided to try making it, since you seemed to be getting back some of your energy and stamina. You didn't require any help luckily and managed to perfect it on your 3rd try. You ate the ones you tried to make before, not caring that they probably weren't even that good for you since you messed them up.

"Xiao" you called out, holding the almond tofu tightly in case he was to accidentally hit into you or something. He appeared quickly, responding to his name being called. "Yes?" He asked, looking at you with confusion. You huffed before shoving the almond tofu at him, causing his eyes to lightly shine. "..what-what is this for?" "You, of course!" "Well.." "just take it please, Xiao." "..right"

He turned away from you to eat, assuming that you would just walk off. Instead, you waited for him to finish, eagerly, in silence. Whilst eating, Xiao felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He knew it wasn't the food because he was enjoying it, so what is this fuzzy feeling?

You stared at the floor as Xiao finished the tofu, wondering why he was so red in the face. "Are you alright, Xiao? You seem pretty red.." you stated. "I'm..fine. I'm an adeptus, adeptus aren't to be asked if they're okay" "right uhm, sorry Xiao.". He huffed before awkwardly muttering a thank you, causing you to smile at him.

After a short talk, you walked towards your current room. Just as Xiao, you had felt some feelings towards him since today, some fuzzy feelings as he described it. You, though, knew it was love. It was stupid, falling for an adeptus. You had only just gotten Xiao to trust you the slightest, it was disgusting to have a crush on him so fast. Right?..

Xiao had been pondering to himself whether he should ask you about the feeling, would it be weird? He knew about love but not to the point he'd recognise it at first. I guess, he'll figure it out somehow.

_______________