𝟎𝟎𝟑- 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

_______________

Before you fell completely unconscious, you saw a greenish-blue flash appear behind the girl. You didn't have time to think nor process it as your eyes closed.

Xiao was standing outside Wangshu Inn when he heard his name called; he knew it wasn't a person from Liyue nor was it that close to Liyue but he quickly teleported there anyway. When he got there, he quickly took in that the two people had some type of fight and appeared behind the one still standing.

A shadow appeared on his face and he started, "What the hell do you think your doing?..". The pink-haired girl screamed, startled by the sudden interference. Her smirk appeared again, "what a-are you looking for a fight too?". Xiao huffed in annoyance, it was pretty clear that the girl had attacked you by now.

Suddenly, Xiao held his spear to her neck. She tensed up, not realising that the person in front of her could probably hit her once and she'd die. "What did you do to this mortal and who are they" he demanded, not moving an inch. The girl shivered before answering, "I don't know-I-I just wanted to fight them! T-they looked weak". Xiao let out an annoyed sigh before hitting the girl hard enough to knock her out.

'What am I supposed to do with that other person..' he wondered, turning away from the knocked-out girl on the floor to look at you. You had the sharp object in your stomach still, causing Xiao to stare for a moment.

He removed the object from your stomach, blood spilling onto you and him in the process. He sat in silence for a second, deciding on leaving the other girl to wake up herself (that's if she does wake up since y'know, her shoulder).

"What's this weird urge.." Xiao muttered to himself, placing his mask over his face and glancing at you. He couldn't help but feel the urge to protect the mortal-his job was to protect mortals but why did this mortal seem different?

_______________