I didn't mean it

⚠️Not canon contains spoilers yelling and fighting. Dog man has a speaking collar, dog man does not know who set the bomb, btw this whole thing is just cringe and I can't even write good so if your looking for Professional stuff click off this ain't it

It was another day in Dogman's house Petey and Lil Petey were staying there due to their lab being destroyed . It was just another day Petey was annoyed with dog man at times but grateful he let them stay at his house.

Petey was on the couch on his phone, lil Petey was drawing in the kitchen table and dogman had just come home from work.

Dogman ran in with a ball in his mouth he didn't watch where he was stepping and tripped on a lamp cord.

Dogman: Ow!....

Lil Petey: Yikes!

Dogman got up and sat on the couch it wasn't a big hit a small trip only. He looked at Petey, he seemed zoned out as if very concentrated on something.

There was a knock on the door lil Petey rushed down to open it.

Ruff ruff ruff ruff bark bark bark (bro wth)

Lil Petey: papa! It's molly can I go out an play?

Petey: Fine by me just stay in the front yard okay?

Lil Petey : Yes! Okay!

The kitten went to the front yard with his beloved "friend"

Dog man and Petey were in the room alone now no more humming kitten.

Dogman: What are you doin?

Petey: Nothing I'm just texting a old friend.

Dogman Took a look at Petey's phone
(The following is text from Petey's iPhone 13 pro max yah dudes he may not have a house but he a got some thousand dollar phone bros)

________: I'm sorry about your house man where are you staying now?

Petey: I'm over at Dogmans it's not that bad if you leave out the annoyance that he can be sometimes.

_______: dam really? Your staying with the person you tried to blow to smitherines?

Petey: I'm trying to forget that..

Petey was too zoned out to notice Dogman was behind him reading...the text.

Dogman: You ...what?!

Petey: Oh- Dogman I-I

Dogman: you WHAT?! YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT YOU PUT THAT BOMB THERE?!

Petey: Dogman I'm sorry-

Dogman: Just shut up I don't wanna hear your excuses you SET A BOMB!! AND YET YOU NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS YOU!

Petey: IM SO SORRY I-I WAS NOT THINKING STRAIGHT. I WANT TO CHANGE NOW.

Dogman: How do I know you really regret it?!

Petey: You've seen the changes I've made! I am trying so hard to be good!

Dogman: You know Petey...I don't care that you set that bomb that made me into this or that people call me a misfit or bully me for it....what I hate most is that you never told me so even tho you try to be good you still cover up your bad deeds with lies!

Petey: I didn't think it would be a good idea..We were just getting on good terms ..I didn't want to end up as enemies again or something...!

Dogman: WELL MAYBE IF YOU HAD APOLOGIZED FROM THE BEGINING EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE GONE FINE I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD!

Petey: I DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD! I THOUGHT THE BEST WAY WAS TO STAY QUIET!

Dogman: You know Petey sometimes you make unforgivable mistakes...maybe that's why your dad left you.

After that Dogman covered his mouth realizing what he had just said....Petey softly said sorry and ran to his room...dogman just stood there in shock.

(I'm not trying to make dogman look bad he had all his reasons to say that. Do you guys want a sad ending or a happy ending?)