Ch. 4 Feelings about Y/n's death

Zechs Pov

Me and the other headmasters besides opzin are waiting for the students to return from their mission.

Azazel: What's taking them so long.

Nezu: Now now just be patient, they just messaged me there coming back .

Azazel: Yeah bu-

As soon as Azazel was going to say something the door opened.

Issei: We did it!

Bakugo: Yeah that damn quirkless loser is gone.

Zechs: Good.

Rias: But how are we going to explain to the other students what happened.

Zechs: Don't worry my beautiful dear sister we have that covered.

Others: What are you a siscon weirdo.

Nezu: Yes were going to tell them that he died saving you guys.

Deku: Ok that sounds good.

Zechs: Yes so you may leave now.

Meanwhile with y/n

My god I am getting my ass kicked by death sensei damn and its only been 30 MINUTES well god please save me oh i'm dead I forgot.

*SHING*

Y/n: Eeeeeh!

Death: Come on you can do this.

Y/n: Easy for you to say you have experience while I don't.

Death: Well that's not my fault i'm the grim reaper.

Y/n: Oh yeah.

Death: Fine well take a break but only for five minutes.

Y/n: Ok as long as I have a break.

With kurumi

Kurumi: I haven't seen y/n in a while I should go to see him *goes in her shadow*.

Kurumi: Here's his room but I don't see him anywhere maybe he is at the cafeteria wait he can't be because it isn't lunch yet.

I go to the where the headmasters do announcements and see everyone there and wonder if y/n is in the crowd, so I was about leave then I see Sir Zechs walk up to the microphone so I stay and listen.

Zechs: I have some terrible news the student y/n l/n has been killed in his recent mission protecting the students he was with.

I was shocked because he died and angry because most of the people here laughed. I wanted to kill everyone here, then rias and her peerage walk up with crdl and some people in class 1-a.

Rias: We are very gratefull he saved us and are very welcome on what he has done.

Zechs: Thank you for saying your thanks but make sure that you heros also protect your team along with the civilians, you all may go back to your dorms.

I quickly used my power to follow rias and her group to their dorms and I hear them talking.

Issei: I can't believe that actually worked and it was pretty easily to kill him.

Rias: Yeah and I think you deserve a reward~

Issei: Ah hell yeah boobies here I come!

I was disgusted because all that perverted boy wanted to just touch boobs, I left right after that.

Ddraig Pov

Ddraig: Partner you made a big mistake.

Issei: What did I do.