Ch. 9 Mario Kart Stream

Y/n pov

I woke up and realized I don't know what stream I should do maybe a collab, yeah a collab that would work, I will call them in discord.

Amelia: Why did you call me?

Kiara: Yeah it's six in the morning!

Y/n: Well I was wondering if you wanted to do a collab stream.

Calli: Sure, but what would we play.

Y/n: That's what i'm trying to figure out.

Gura: What about Mario Kart.

Y/n: Yeah that will work.

Ina: Yes and we'll see who will win.

Y/n: Great so we will play later today.

Calli: Sure.

Kiara: Yeah.

Gura: Yup.

Amelia: Yup.

Ina: Yeah.

Y/n: Okay then bye.

Girls: Bye.

I end the call and try to fall back asleep, but that didn't work so I decided to stay awake by getting dressed. I probably am just going to see what people have about hololive, wow there are fanfics of me being shipped with other hololive members and readers well it can't get worse then that. Note to swelf it can get worse, now I am never going too deep into hololive fanfics. Now what am I suppose to do, fine I guess i'll go get me some breakfast. I head downstairs and get ready to go to the gas station.

I realize that there's a deal going on about breakfast sandwiches kinda convenient, so I do what any normal person would do try to get there as fast as I can. I use my speed to run there and jump over a few trains, but I am still so damn far away. After a few minutes of running I finally and right before the deal ended to so I get my sandwiches and leave the store and I accidentally run into someone, I look and see that there a female and she looks like a karen.

Karen: Did you just try to push me?!

Y/n: No I didn't I accidentally ran into you.

Karen: You should be ashamed to run into such a beautiful person.

Y/n: ( You beautiful please.)

Karen: Who is your manager.

Y/n: Manager um lady we are outside on a sidewalk why would I need a manager.

Karen: *realizes* T-then you should just die.

Y/n: I have heard that so many times I lost count.

???: Ara Ara~ is this person bothering you Y/n.

Y/n: ( I know that voice.) Oh hello Kurumi what are you doing here?

Kurumi: I was just enjoying my lovely morning walking around the city.

Karen: Hey! Are you ignoring me!

Y/n: Yes that was the plan.

Karen: I should hit you for that.

Kurumi: Miss I think you should leave me and my friend alone.

Y/n: ( I don't like where this is going.)

Karen: Then he should apologize!

I see something in the shadows in the alleyway we were next too.

Kurumi: I am terribly sorry for the way he acted.

Karen: Thank yo-

She was cut off by one of those hands that kurumi use's and it dragged her into the alleyway.