Ch 7. Ina vs Myth

Y/n pov

Y/n: Watson use your clock to reverse time before Ina got like this we will hold her off for as long as we can.

Calli: No you three stay back I will try and restrain her.

Calli throws her scythe at Ina and teleports to it but gets blasted by Ina's magic.

Gura: Calli!

Calli: I'm fine I can regener-.

She was about to get blasted but Kiara cut off Ina's hand

Calli: Kiara?!

Kiara: I got your back.

Calli: Right lets take her on together.

Calli turns into the grim reaper and Kiara turns into a phoenix. Calli swings her scythe and cuts through Ina's blast.

Ancient Ina: You immortals shall be dealt with later.

Ina uses an electric shock and deafeats Calli and Kiara.

Ancient Ina: They are not the problem but you are human.

Gura: You got to stop this Ina!

Ancient Ina: Your friend is not here.

Gura creates a shark around us. Ina blasts us and the shark blocks it but Gura get a few cuts. Gura sends a shark after Ina and it eats her then Ina explodes the shark. Guara throws her trident at Ina and it knocks her back and Gura tries to get her trident back but Ina sends it back at her and cuts Gura. Gura summons her trident back and it stabs her so she becomes red Gura.

Red Gura rushed Ina and punched Ina but she blocked Gura's hit. Ina went to blast Gura, but before she could do it Gura went through the magic and bit Ina's arm off. Gura turned around and ran towards Ina and started to punch her, then Ina summoned a giant hand and used it to punch Gura in the ground and throw her away across the city.

Ancient Ina: I guess it's just you now.

Y/n: I guess it is.

I dodged one of her hands and cut it in half then another one went to punch me in the back so I used my speed to move out of the way. I threw my sword at her and Ina put her hands in an x to block it when she blocked it I jumped at her and used my feet to push off of her and caught my sword. I slashed at her mutiple times until she caught it threw me back.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to deafeat her like this so I put my armor on and used my alter form. I used binds to trap her in place. Ina broke free from my binds and shot me backwards, she saw and opportunity to run at me thinking I wasn't ready to block but I was so I punched her in the face. I put some mana into Excalibur and made a slash towards her and Ina used her magic to shoot it towards me and sliced it in half.

Ina must have gotten stronger because I had to use some mana to slice my own strike.

Y/n: Hey Ame how is it going!

Amelia: It's almost done just a few more minutes!

Y/n: Okay!

Ina launched spears at me so I ran towards her and moved side to side so I wouldn't get hit, but there was just too much spears so I got hit a few times. I saw multiple spears launch towards Ame so as fast I could I ran in front of her blocked all the spears coming for us.

 I saw multiple spears launch towards Ame so as fast I could I ran in front of her blocked all the spears coming for us