The beginning of something new

Notes:
Pictures in this story are not mine
(E/c)= eye color
(S/c)= scale color
That's it
Enjoy

_______________________________
As I was flying around in the clear, yet cloudy, sky doing loops and flips, before something shiny caught my (e/c) eye. I flew down to the soft damp grass and sniff the shiny thing, I jolted back when it made a hissing sound. There was light smoke around it before I flap my wing gently to get rid of it, once the smoke was cleared and I could see what was going on, I heard a weird sound I have never heard before.

"Click" "Clink"

I tilted my head slightly, I began to sniff the little creature. It was interesting, it had big innocent brown eyes, it looked like a human but instead of fleshy skin it was more like it's body was metal armor. It let out series of clicks, like it was laughing. It let out its small hands and held my (s/c) snout. It rubbed its head against my nose, I let out a purring noise, knowing this little creature is save and not a threat.

It's nice to find something that isn't trying to kill you or capture you. The little creature let's go of my snout and looked up and began to do a series of clicks of what it sound like excitement. I looked up and my let my (e/c) eyes widen. what I say in the sky made me want to belch my catch.

My brain said they were stars, but my gut was saying something completely different.
_______________________________
Sorry if this is too short
Do say something if you find a mistake
__________________________