A Discover

__________________________
(S/c) = Scale color
Here is the second part!
Enjoy!
__________________________

As these "Stars" crashed in to the earths crust the little creature tried walking but fell back down. I felt bad if I left it here and some random human came and caught the creature they would probably tear the little thing to shreds.

I couldn't let that happen so I picked up the creature by the stomach/belly area gently because I had no intention of harming said creature and began flying to the nearest thing that crashed from the sky.

As we got closer I slowed down and landed behind a large rock that was slightly buried into the ground, as I watch with curiosity and carefulness, the thing made a hissing sound like the one the little creature was in.

"That was a ruff landing."

I heard a voice but couldn't see who owned the voice. The creature began to wiggle in my mouth as it was annoyed that they were still in my mouth. I set them down and they began pointing at the thing and making a series of clicks and beeps. I began to get the hint. They wanted me to get them closer to the things that were inside of whatever the strange thing was.

"We must find the other's ratchet, humans may be tracking us."

There was another voice. I looked up to see a tall robotic thing, it looked like the little creature but different colors and different shapes of armor.

The little creature began to crawl towards the robotic creatures, but I picked them up and set them next to me with a worried expression on my (s/c) scales. They looked back at them and looked back at me. I asked them "do you know them" hopefully they understand stand me. They nodded their little head.

I let out soft growl/sigh and looked back at the robotic creatures and looks back at them and they held a small smile on their head. I picked them up with my (h/c) horns and they slid down my neck to the base of where my back and neck meet. I began to walk slowly towards the metal creatures.

POV ???

As ratchet was locating the other, I heard a ruffing between the green organism humans call a bush or shrub.

I transformed my servo in a blade just incase a Decepticon has decided to attack us, but instead of a Decepticon or anything that could be from cybertron I saw a mythical reptilian creature that humans would call a dragon. It was as tall, maybe even taller, then ultra magnus.

It looked down upon us before laying down and letting one wing make contact to the earth's crust. Once it stopped moving there were a series of clicks and a small bot sliding down the creatures wing. Once I could make the the little bot, I immediately recognized the bot.

designation: Lightspark. They began to make their way over to us.

"At least we know that we may have not been the only ones to crash on this planet." ratchet said
__________________________
Dang I need motivation...
Writing in progress 🏵