Special Chapter

This chapter is dedicated to one of my supporters of Leviste Series, hanonymou5

Special Chapter

"Attorney Angeles, congratulations on passing the board exams last month!"

"Thank you" I coldly answered them

"Just one question, atty Angeles. What made you open the rape and abduction case of Mrs. Amelia Angeles?"

I closed my fist as I remember why I pursued law school at agad kinuha itong case na to.

"Justice must be served" iyon lang at umalis na ako sa nagkukumpulang media sa labas ng korte.

Today is the day where the court will release their judgment against the men who harassed, abducted and raped my mother. And to Jackie Castillo, the crazy woman who is the mastermind of this crime.

"What the heck are you doing? Don't you dare hurt my wife!"

I looked at papa. Kanina pa kami nag aalala kay mama dahil sabi ng bodyguards nila ay nakidnap si mama sa after party.

I am so worried to her!

"Oh, I won't. Basta ba susundin mo ang gusto ko"

We heard the woman answered, nilagay ni papa ang phone sa speaker mode para marinig ng lahat. May mga kasama na din kaming FBI agents, private agents at mga sundalo.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Marry me, Akiro.

Marry me"

This woman is crazy! How dare she kidnapped my mama!

"What the hell? I am fucking married! How many times do I need to say that?"

"You guys marry each other here in the U.S right? Then divorce her! Its easy as one, two, three!"

"No---"

"Okay then. I'll just send you the name of the funeral home where you'll pick up your wife---"

"Okay fine! Fine! Just don't you dare hurt her!"

"Mr. Angeles, we think its better to follow the order of the kidnapper...."

All of them devised a plan on how to save my mama. Hindi ako mapakali dahil wala akong maitulong para mailigtas si mama!

"Anak, you should rest na. Its midnight already" papa said as he entered my room

"Papa, I want to help. I am so worried for mama"

"I know you want to help anak. But alam naman natin na ayaw ng mama mo na pati ikaw mapahamak, right? It will help to lessen the worry of mama. So please stay here. Kapag may kailangan ka, call yaya Mildred. Do not go outside, okay? Its still dangerous kahit na madaming security."

"Yes papa. Please save mama and my sibling"

Mama is 2 months pregnant. So it made things complicated.

"Of course I will. Aalis na kami, so please be safe here anak."

I nodded to papa and he kissed my forehead before heading out.

When I was alone, I started to pray.

Dear Lord God,

I know that I am not a very good boy and I rarely pray but I promise po, I will be a very good boy na po and I will pray everyday just please, please save my mama and sibling. I will be more protective to mama, just please make her safe. Please guide papa and his helps to save mama