Chapter 2

Freya POV

I stared in direction of the Hostess of Fertiliy sensing a familiar soul there. It glows a beautiful blue like the expanse of the sky, but it's tinted by a crimson making his soul look like a beautiful dawn.

I let out a sigh remembering that the owner of the soul will never be mine, and it's all my fault. I swear I wont make the same mistake with Bell.

Ottar:"Is something wrong my lady?"

"No... its nothing."

Y/n POV

Hearing a knock at the door I gaze at it until I hear the voice of Anya.

Anya:"Breakfast nyis ready, nyif nyu're nyinterested Cú meow~!"

"...I'll be down in a minute."

Anya:"Oki-doki meow~!"

I get up and stretch my body hearing a few satisfiying pops from my spine and neck.

"Aw.. that feel good. Would help if i properly slept on the bed, but gotta be safe."

As I'm getting up and walking out my room and down the stairs I think about Bell.

'Thats her son, huh? Glad he takes after her and not his father. Doesn't seem like a pervert, suprising considering who raised him.'

I sit at the bar and see Mia behind it already. Ryuu and Anya are walking around making sure the tables are clean. The others are in the back.

Mia:"Looks like you got some rest."

"As much as a guard dog could."

I say staring down at the plate with eggs, bacon and sasuage on it.

Mia:"So which familia are you visiting first?"

"Loki."

I say as I pick up my fork and start to eat the food in front of me.

Mia:"Well, good luck in whatever you plan to do."

Nodding I take a glance at the two others in a room. The stoic elf who possesses a look I had for a time, and the clumsy cat who seems to want to ignore her past.

'Eh... later problems.'

Finishing the food I give my thanks to Mia and head off to the Twilight Manor.

While walking towards the Manor I saw Nine Hell walking and decided to approach her.

"Nine Hell!"

She turns and spots me.

Riveria:"Do you need something?"

"I have buisness with Loki, figure we could walk to the Twilight Manor together."

She thinks for a moment before agreeing.

Riveria:"Very well, but I must ask who are you?"

"The names Y/n, but more commonly known as Cú."

She scans me for a moment and I see her eyes on my spear thats still wrapped, but you can see bits of blood red through the wraps. Her eyes the meet mine and I give her a smile.

"So will you have me?"

Riveria:"Very well, lets go."

_____________________

Timeskip Brought to you by 228588
_____________________

Riveria:"Loki this guy said he had buinsess with you."

Loki looks up at Nine Hell then at me and her eyes narrow.

Loki:"Is it? Are you?"

"So trickster, have anyone who can beat me yet?"