Chapter 7:

I finally fell asleep in the early hours of the morning. I couldn't sleep I had a bad dream, something was wrong. Earlier I thought I heard something but I figured I was going crazy. I woke up at 6 am. Four hours of sleep under my wings.
Knock, knock.
"Come in." Raven entered, she was her normal self. Not blonde but blue. Truth, I preferred her blue. It was really her, not just a mask of her.
"I like the new look." Raven grinned at me.
"Thanks. You ready?" I shook my head.
"I want to kill him, Raven. I want to shock him till his heart stops." I amazed myself that I could admit it. But it was true. I wanted him to pay for what he did to my parents.
"I know, but you aren't going to because you are a good person. A person with morals and a conscious." I smiled at her. Studying her yellow eyes. There was something different about her, she seemed more confident. Happy.
"So what happened to you?" Raven looked confused.
"You just seem happier. Did something happen with Hank?" She shook her head.
"Erik." My eyes widened. I thought she liked Hank. I, inwardly, shrugged. Things change.
"Well if he makes you realise that you are perfect like this then I don't see a problem." Raven hugged me.
"I heard you and Alex kissed."
"Indeed, we did." She slapped my arm.
"And you didn't tell me." I blushed.
"Well the thing is, we didn't kiss once." Redder cheeks. Raven squealed.
"Finally. Can I be your maid of honour?" My eye shot open.
"Woah, slow down there. We aren't getting married but when I do you better be my maid of honour." I grinned at her and we descended downstairs.
"Morning." We all chorused. Everyone was up, bright and early. Then I realised not everyone was here.
"Where's Hank?" I asked, everyone shrugged. So being me, I checked his room. No Hank. Only one other place. His lab. I went in and screamed. Everyone rushed in, the place was trashed. Glass broken on the floor, all sorts strewn on the, normally semi-clean, tables.
"What happened here?" We surveyed the room. Alex kept a close distance to me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed. I didn't like the look of things.
"What are these?" I saw a yellow note in a big, metal box.
"Wear these." Charles repeated.
"He's kidding right?" I asked, no answer. I looked at the suits with disdain. How am I supposed to put that on? It would be like a snake squeezing back in the skin it shed.
"I don't think so." Raven finally answered.
Charles handed them out and we disappeared to our rooms to pull the second skins on.
Hank had left mine without gloves so I could use my powers. I pulled the zip up, careful not to catch skin. That would hurt. Just Ouch.
We all relocated in the kitchen and everyone looked similar. Alex's was specially designed with the machine that helped him control his power. Sean had 'wings' with his. I assumed Ravens was made so it was easy for her to transform. Still no Hank. We made our way to the Bunker.

We walked in and I saw the aeroplane Hank had been building but no Hank. Then I saw a silhouette and I gulped. This couldn't be Hank, the silhouette was too bulky. Wide shoulders, muscular body. Hank was scrawny and narrow.
"Hank?" Eric called. A blue beast walked out and I held my breath. Please don't attack us. I felt terrified until I saw Hanks glasses on this beasts nose.
"Is that you Hank?" I asked.