⚔BEFORE THE WAR ⚔

BEFORE THE WAR :
In the secret chamber of the rebellion HUMANATES, a gathering was taking place. It was somewhere between Uni and Duo countries. There is an open rocky place between these two countries. Today, 100 HUMANATES are organizing a meeting there. These HUMANATES are against the war and the current practices of their rulers. Kha Eon is the leader of Duo country's rebellion group while Sapla Noe is a chief of the Uni country's rebel. Sapla and Kha are standing in front of the other HUMANATES. Sapla Noe speaks, "The past lost history of the HUMANATES needed to be searched and excavated my dear Friends." Kha Eon adds, "Yes we have to destroy the darkness from the mind of all HUMANATES. We are against separation between Noe and Eon people. We were together, are together, and will be together in the history of the vast Universe." Sapla speaks, "The Treag and Trage are fighting only for their ambition. They are not interested in the overall welfare and prosperity of all HUMANATES." A Noe named Nam asks, "So what will be the next step of ours, Kha and Sapla?" Kha says, "The revival of the arts and the culture is the obligatory necessity for the glorification of HUMANATES's future generation." "We can't clearly understand about Culture and Arts. Will you please explain to us in simple words?" Miru Eon asked. "As I know from the PACEE people with the help of my Hi-psyche, Arts and Culture are the Heritages of our ancestors," Sapla explained. "And the single way to learn about Arts and Culture is only possible if PACEE people help us," Kha speaks. "Will they be ready to help us? What is the way to make PACEES agree to help us?" Kim Noe asks. "They will happily help us. I am sure about it but we must make our people capable of learning about Culture and Arts," Kha adds, "for that we will try to teach our people with the help of Hi-psyche. Before, teaching them we should check the purity of hearts of our people." Sapla roars out, "Hey friends it's been 20 years since we are revolting against the injustice of our leaders. We had increased our rebellion group to 1,000 in number. But, last year our 900 friends  were caught by Treag and Trage's men. They were murdered mercilessly by them. Today let's curse them, and thanks to our rebellion friends who did not break their promise and did not tell anything about our Chamber and group members. It's very painful to lose our 900 warriors but they were martyrs for the glorified history of the future generation of HUMANATES's. Today, here we vow together that- 'we will not let their sacrifice go in vain.' Here, right now we are renaming our group as 'ARTS and CULTURAL HUMANATES.' In short ACH. This group will search the lost golden history of our past and re-establish it again. Are you all ready for sacrifice?" Everyone roars up, "We vow to accept our sacrifice." To their surprise, the door of the chamber was blasted. The soldiers of Treag and Trage enter with weapons. All, the members of ACH were shocked. Some of them started running and some of them tried to fight back. But the soldiers were equipped with advanced war-tools, so ACH's were not able to match against them. It was a terrific situation. About 30 members of ACH were killed and the rest of them were caught alive. Some of them were wounded badly. Meanwhile, Sapla Noe and Kha Eon were teleported by the help of their Hi-psyches. The devices they owned are the first and second in the time of the invention of Hi-psyche. So they were able to teleport their owners to the places where they belonged to. Somehow, Sapla and Kha were saved narrowly but 68 of their friends were captured by soldiers. The captives were chained. 30 captives were from Uni country and 38 were from Duo country. The soldiers were led  by SE NOE from Uni country and GHA EON is from Duo country. They had come to this secret chamber with the help of the Tranianom Plane. They decided to capture their enemies together. Even though, they were not going to accept each other as friends. They were also not against the upcoming war that is going to break out at any time. They divided captives and took them to their respective countries Se Noe shouted, "You Eons are not going to survive in this Universe and in the history of HUMANATES. Be careful Gha." "You too be careful Se. We are going to eliminate you Noes from the surface of this Universe. And we Eons will rule forever," Gha Eon replied angrily. Finally both Se Noe and Gha Eon took captives to Round-Noe and Round-Eon where Treag and Trage were waiting anxiously for them.

To be continued.......,