⚔THE WAR BEGINS⚔

THE WAR BEGINS:
Soon, after the death of Sapla Noe and Kha Eon. Min Noe and La Eon possessed the first and second Hi-psyches. They even started learning about PACEE people secretly. It was a chaotic situation now. Both leaders Treag and Trage were preparing to start the devastating war of their pride to achieve their ambition. None was aware of the meaninglessness of war. They were all in the verge of war; the edge of destruction. But these two, Min and La were aware of the future and destruction of HUMANATES. After some period of time, the ultimate war of Humanate's pride began. The soldiers were led by Se Noe from Uni country and Gha Eon from Duo country. It was the war to eliminate the presence of HUMANATES from the history of the Universe. Both Uni country and Duo country had invented devastating weapons in equal proportion. Though they forgot this reality and assume oneself stronger than another one. The pride to rule whole Universe blinded both of them. The war was poisonous and killing that couldn't be imagined. Uni country had 4.5 billion population and Duo country had 5 billion of population. Both countries had 30 percent of soldiers out of the total population. So it was a deadly war that had ever been in this Universe. Both countries had recruited youths to their armies for this war. So huge HUMANATES army took part in this war. This war killed soldiers and civilians also. The war was unimaginable. Nobody survived in this war. Min Noe and La Eon were teleported to the place where there was secrete chamber of ACH members. So, only they were saved. Min and La had done as their father and mother had asked them to do. Min had taken Mother-Womb with him and La had got food-generator with her. We can just imagine about the devastation done by the war. The weapons used by HUMANATES can help us to imagine about deaths and destructions made by the war. The weapons used in this war were as; 1. Num-Omic Bomb- Destroys 50% of the planet. 2. Dhwamsa[1] Gun- Releases 10,000 bullets per second. 3. Ulkanian Gun- It can melt a huge hill. 4. Tranianom Plane- It can fly 100,000 kilometers per second. 5. Lung[2] Tank- The fastest tank that can crush a big rocks by its wheels. 6. Astron Gun- It can pierce the iron. 7. Mitka Gun- It stops the heartbeat in a milli-second. 8. Omnic blast- A bomb that can destroy a huge hill at a single blow. These weapons were the creation of modern HUMANATES for their own destruction. Dhwamsa Gun, Ulkanian Gun and Astron Gun were very small in size but were highly destructive. The size of these guns ranged from 6 inches to 10 inches though the destruction they could do was an unimaginable. The Omnic-Blast was round in shape and it weigh only 100 grams but it was able to destroy huge hill in a single blast. While Num-Omic Bomb was the latest invention of HUMANATES. Both Uni and Duo Countries had one each. It was square in shape with 250 grams of weight though it could explode the half of Uni or Duo Countries. Now we can do only the imagination about the ugliness of this war and its destruction. Finally, war ended in 3 days. It was heart-breaking and pathetic. All HUMANATES were destroyed leaving no traces of life. They wanted to eliminate each other but they were all destroyed themselves. The end of pride was meaningless and destructive. Both Uni and Duo countries used Num-Omic Bomb, half of countries were destroyed. Min Noe and La Eon could not do anything, yet they were able to survive. The place what they kept safe was rocky and far from the effect of war of those two countries. They just saw explosions and destructions of their countries. They were helpless but determined to complete their mission at any cost. La spoke, "Min everything is finished. We could not do anything to save our people and land." "Yeah, we were helpless. Oh, please don't regret La we are chosen. We will regain everything soon." "Of course Min." They knew each other very well in these three days being together there. They are only the surviving HUMANATES from Uni and Duo countries. "Let's start our journey Min?" "Let's go La." Their Hi-Psyches led them to a place, a kilometer away from that rocky-place. There, they saw something glowing. It was a brightest light that, both of these HUMANATES had never seen in their life. They were confused. Suddenly a voice was heard. "Don't worry just step into that light. It's the PASS to enter Esfa-Swarga. You two are chosen. The great work is awaiting both of you." Both stepped into the light. They were spell-bounded to see such a manifesting place. It was beyond their imagination. They were half-unconscious.

To be continued.......,⚔