⚔TWO SURVIVALS OF ACH GROUP⚔

TWO SURVIVALS OF ACH GROUP :
Sapla Noe and Kha Eon were only two survivals of ACH group. It took 20 years for them to create their group. They were 1,000 in number but within a YEAR all members were eliminated. Both of them were saved by their Hi-psyches. Sapla Noe had the very first invented Hi-psyche and Kha Eon had the second one. Both of these Hi-psyches had the power of teleportation but teleporting power was limited. They could teleport their owner only within their countries. So they will be caught by the soldiers at any time. SQUARE-NOE Sapla Noe is the dweller of Square Noe. He was one of the researchers of weapons. His wife was killed by the government a year ago; her name was Buwa[1] Noe. She was also a member of ACH. Now he has only a son of 19 years old. His name is Min[2] Noe. He is intelligent and knows all activities of his father and mother. He also had wanted to be the member of ACH, but his parents asked him to be quiet till the appropriate time comes. So he remained silent. On that day when Sapla Noe was teleported he was trying to learn about PACEE people. "Father what happened?" Sapla did not speak. He was silent for a while, "We are all finished son. Our friends are captured by Treag's men. Our hard labors of 20 years are all destroyed. Our mission is incomplete." "How could it be like this father?" "I do not know Min but now the time has come to tell you that I do not have much time. I will be soon caught by Treag and his henchmen. Now they are doubting me. So please be careful." "Do not say such harsh words, father. We lost my mother only a year ago." "But it's truth. I have to entrust you to continue our mission. It will be for the glory of HUMANATES. You have to continue our mission son. Promise me." "I promise you, father." And the same incident was going on in Duo country.. OVAL-EON Kha Eon is the woman who possessed the Hi-psyche that was invented secondly in the history. Chin[3] Eon was her husband who was killed by Trage a year ago. Now she has 18 years old daughter La[4] Eon who was helping her mother in the mission. "20 years back with the help of our Hi- psyches we had got  a chance to make contact with a PACEE. His name is MUKTA[5] PACEE. I was faded-up with my weapon-research work so I tried to find a new way of my life. As you know my Hi-psyche and Hi-psyche of Sapla Noe are second and first ever invented in the history of HUMANATES." "Yes, mother I know." "Our friends are captured now, so we will be eliminated very soon. I am entrusting you my mission after my death." "Listen carefully there is a secrete pass between Uni and Duo Countries but it is invisible. My Hi-psyche will help you to detect that place. And Mukta PACEE will help you enter to their planet Esfa-swarga." "Can't we enter ourselves mother? And how your Hi-psyche will help us?" "No, you can't enter without their desire. The pass is created by the imagination power of PACEE people, so only their desire of thought will let you to enter into their Planet." “As My Hi-psyche is the device which was created second in number in the history of Hi-psyches . So Treag and Trage are unable to destroy the first and second Hi-psyches. Teleportation and detecting the pass of Esfa-Swarga are two great qualities of our Hi-Psyches. As I told you these two devices cannot be destroyed. So after my death, you will be teleported to the place where there was our secrete chamber of ACH. Now it is destroyed. There you will meet Min Noe. Then, both of you will complete our mission." "Will I be able to continue your mission mother?" "Of course La you are my only hope and Min Noe is there with you. And, you have to complete it in any cost. Promise me to complete this mission." "I promise you, my mother." "Ok listen carefully. You just take Food-Generator. Don't take anything with you. I and Sapla Noe had been to Esfa-Swarga 20 years ago. It was the desire of Mukta PACEE to save our Uni and Duo countries. Till then, we were unknown about that pass to enter their place. You will be amazed when you will be there. There you will know and learn about crying, laughing, respiration, human, divine-human, other creatures, arts, culture, and many more. Most importantly you will learn about the past history of HUMANATES. It was great and glorified. I entrust you to bring our lost glory back again." "When we had been to Esfa-Swarga, Mukta PACEE had pre-informed us about the war of HUMANATES and their elimination from the Universe.  you will compiete our mission." "WilI I be able to conunue your mission 3 100% mother?" "Of course La you are my only hope and Min Noe is there with you. And, you have to complete it in any cost. Promise me to complete this mission." I promise you, my mother." "Ok listen carefully. You just take Food-Generator. Don't take anything with you. I and Sapla Noe had been to Esfa-Swarga 20 years ago. It was the desire of Mukta PACEE to save our Uni and Duo countries. Till then, we were unknown about that pass to enter their place. You will be amazed when you will be there. There you will know and learn about crying, laughing, respiration, human, divine-human, other creatures, arts, culture, and many more. Most importantly you will learn about the past history of HUMANATES. It was great and glorified. I entrust you to bring our lost glory back again." "When we had been to Esfa-Swarga, Mukta PACEE had pre-informed us about the war of HUMANATES and their elimination from the Universe. So they had given us the mission of ACH. This mission was named as "GLORIFY HUMANATES', at the beginning. When our friends were caught last year then, we renamed it ACH. He had even warned us that if we failed in our mission, the Uni and Duo countries will certainly be eliminated. Now we failed so War will break out soon and there will be no HUMANATES and these two countries also. He had even told us about you and Min Noe as future SAVIOUR of our generation and the agents to bring back the lost Glory of HUMANATES. The PACEES are capable to read the future and past. You have to follow the ways shown to you by Mukta and his PACEE friends. Now war is soon going to break out. So, please be cautious." After two days both Sapla Noe and Kha Eon were captured by Treag and Trage's men. They were poisoned using Mitkasi-poison. They bore awful death. Both Treag and Trage declared that; "The elimination of ACH members will bring back the glory of HUMANATES. Now they can be proud to be what they are and soon they will be able to destroy each other. And, they can establish the power and pride of their races; either Noe or Eon." [1] Bu:wa [2] Mi:n [3] tsi:n [4] la [5] Mu:kta .

To be continued.......,⚔