Hindarsfjall

Y/n Pov

"I'm impressed," Geralt says. "Maybe you did pay attention"

"I didn't. But I figured it out nonetheless" I responded.

I had told Geralt the story, leaving out the interaction at the end.

Yennefer led us through the forest, until we emerged into a village.

The priestesses all circled a small shrine. I learned a long time ago that interrupting religious things like this leads to problems. Ironically one of the people who taught me that is the one who charges forward.

"Pardon me sisters," Yennefer says. "I must ask you something urgently"

"Can't you see we're praying here" the priestess says.

"I can, and believe me under any other circumstances I would never dare interrupt. But I fear I must"

"Speak then" the elder says.

Geralt then walks forward. "We're looking for a woman, ashen hair, scar on her face. Like us,"  he signals to me and himself.

"No lass like that around these parts"

It's then a younger woman gasps from the other side of the group, she then points at me.

"Your Y/n!" she nearly screams.

I look at Yennefer and Geralt then step closer to Geralt. "I am. How do you know my name?"

"Ciri told me about you."

"So she was here?"

"She was. Left a while ago, these men in armor attacked and her and Craven escaped"

"Craven?" I ask.

"One of the sons of the village, he ran away instead of fighting."

"Do you know where Ciri ended up?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "I don't. Craven would of"

"Where can we find him?" Yennefer asked.

"If he's alive" the elder says. "Would probably be at the abandoned garden. He wanted to kill Morkvarg"

"We'll head there and look for him" I say, then look at the younger woman. "What did Ciri say about me?"

She just smirks. "I don't think I should say." she smiles. "She did say you were 'drop dead gorgeous'. She was right"

A few of the priestesses voice their agreement. I slowly turn and begin walking away. Wanting to at least have Geralt between me and the priestesses.

Skelliger traditions could get a little frisky, and maybe another time, but not now.

We walked through the forest, Yennefer and Geralt talked lightly. But I couldn't get over the fact Ciri had apparently called me dropped dead gorgeous.

Good sign, but maybe it was one of those.

He's dropped dead gorgeous "BUT" he's bla bla bla.

I will learn sooner or later.

We finally made it to the gardens, we watched the werewolf eat some dead animal, before it ran away.

Geralt and I found the entrance and Yennefer followed us up and into the walkways above the actual gardens.

"We need to find this Craven, Geralt there's a network of tunnels beneath the gardens, you head down there. Y/n you look through the gardens themselves."

Geralt and I both shrug.

All three of us knew the chances were, if that wolf was still here, that the Craven had either run away or died. Both didn't bode well for us. We weren't about to go hunting a Craven on the run.