30💕

Here is another update and I hope you will like this one❤️✨

Happy reading....

.............................

Sana smiled...

Sana: saab se pehle hume sudha rani se milna hoga!

Sid: kaise? Hume toh paata bhi nahi hai ki wo kaha hai...

Sana: wo pehle se hi lalchi hai meer, unke liye paisa or ameeri hi saab kuch hai. Aab lalach hi unko le dubega!

.
.
.

Sid: kya Karna chahte hai aap naaz?

Sana: ek plan hai humare dimag mein or Allah pe yakeen hai ki Allah humara hi saath denge!! Aap ko baas humara saath dena hai..

Sid smiled and noded!!

He felt like he smiled after ages and his naaz is the reason behind it..

She is the reason of his happiness and peace...

.
.

Her love is his strength!  He never knew she loves him so much and she trusts him so much!

No matter what, she has always kept the belief in their love, she has never hated him, she has given him Only selfless love!

How lucky  he is that he found someone as genuine, as loving and as caring as his naaz!

.
.

With full of love, he hugged her and she smiled genuinely as she felt peace in his arms!

His arms were,are and will always be her safe place!

.

After sometime, they broke the hug and sid asked...

Sana: plan kya hai naaz?

Sana told him about the plan!

Sid: aap sure hai naaz? Kya iss plan se hume koi fayda hoga??

Sana: kosish toh kar saakte hai...

Sid noded!

.
.
.

Sudha rani was watching tv!!

She has appointed a man who gives her news about the mehel...

Suddenly a breaking news was coming in tv!

.

The mehel of the town can be yours! The owner of the mehel is selling the mehel.. You can buy it if you want! Give your best in the bid and buy the mehel..

.

Sudha rani was fuming in anger!

Sudha's pov:

Ye kya bakwaas hai? Wo mehel kaise bech saakta hai koi?

Hamesha se hume wo mehel chahiye tha! Or aab jaab humne apne raaste ka haar ek kata hata diya, taab humare haat se ye mehel ko hum jaate hue nahi dekh saakte!!

.
.

Par Hume Samaj nahi aa raha ki ye mehel bech kon raha hai? Humare admi ne toh kaha tha ki sidharth mehel mein nahi tha!!!

Nahi nahi hum kisi bhi haalat mein iss mehel ko bechne nahi denge!! Hume hi khareedna hoga ye mehel..

.
.

Groaning in anger, she took all the money she had and went in the mehel...

She was cunning, so she Just hid her face in the veil and saw some people who were bidding to buy the mehel...