32💕

Here is another update❤️

Happy reding and keep loving 💞

...................

Sidnaaz entered inside sudha's room!! Then they entered inside the hidden room!

Sid's heart was beating loudly as he was going to meet his ammi for the first time!

He was going to see his ammi, he is going to get the love of his Own mother!

All this thoughts were making him emotional...

Sana held his shoulder and smiled..

Sid smiled and kissed her forhead...

.
.

Then they saw rani Rita... Her eyes were closed and her hands and legs were tied with a chair..

Sid's hate for sudha increased more!!

.
.

Sana cried after seeing sid's ammi in such a state!

Sid quickly freed his mom and took her in his arms!!

Then he thought to keep Her in the bed but then he remembered that it is sudha's room!

He didn’t wanted to keep his ammi in this room!!

So he took her in his room and placed her in the bed‌!

.
.
.

Sana and pari were coming behind him!! Pari was puzzled with everything!

Sana gave him a glass of water!!  He splashed some water in his ammi's face to help her to regain her consciousness!

.

Then he called doctor and doctor came after sometime...

The doctor started checking rita ji while sidnaaz and pari were waiting outside!!

Sid looked at sana and asked...

Sid: ammi theek ho jayegi na?

.

Sana noded...

Sana: bilkul theek ho jayegi...aap tension maat lijiye! Saab theek hoga!

Sid noded and hugged her!

.
.

The doctor came outside...

Sid : doctor humari ammi kaisi hai?

Doctor :

Weak hai bohot... Aisa lag raha hai ki unpe bohot torture hui hai...

Unko bohot rest chahiye, healthy food chahiye! 

Or ye kuch medicines hai, take care of her!!

.
.

Sidnaaz noded!!

Sid : unko hosh kaab aayega?

Doctor : thodi der mein!  Keep her happy! Mental stress can be dangerous!

Sid noded and the doctor left.

.
.
.

Sid looked at his ammi and whispered...

Sid: uss aurat k waja se humari maa ko itni takleef sehni pari.. Hum usko kabhi maaf nahi karenge!

Sana: aap chinta na kare! Hum ammi ka khyal rakhenge!  Unko koi takleef nahi hone denge!!

.
.

Sid hugged her tightly and whispered...

Sid: aap k bina humara kya hota naaz?  Apne hume jindegi jeena fir se sikhaya hai.. Aap ki waja se aaj humari ammi se hum mil paa rahe hai...shukriya naaz!