11!| Lee Way to Liyue!

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗

無賃乗車

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

"Was the Anemo archon really that weakened?" the spirit spoke, flashbacks playing in her mind of the time where Barbatos got his gnosis easily ripped off, "I can't believe he wasn't able to go against a mere mortal,"

"Should I remind you who slaughtered the most lives during the war 2000 years ago?" [Y/n] replied with a question, sipping on her Calla Lily Seafood soup, "You and I know very well it was Barbatos,"

"Well..." Chi shrugged, "But he did fall asleep, no? And when an archon is not fulfilling their duty and ruling over their nation, their powers are weakened,"

"A god who can storm a city and crush mountains at his will, defeated by a mere harbinger?" [Y/n] raised her brow, "Barbatos uses a bow in combat, so he wasn't able to do anything close contact," she mimicked the times how Barbatos would use a bow horizontally, pulling on the imaginary drawstrings and aiming at the sky through the inn's windows, "If he were to fight back with the exact same prowess 2000 years ago, he would have destroyed the nation he was supposed to protect," [Y/n] let go of the drawstrings, watching the sky open up to reveal the land above, only visible to her and Chi's eyes.

"Huh," the spirit suddenly realized, "I never thought of it that way,"

[Y/n] went back to downing her soup, taking a sip before pointing her spoon towards her companion, "You have to remember Chi, there was a reason why he was eligible enough to receive a gnosis," she went back to take another sip of her soup, "Barbatos may be the weakest amongst the archons, but that does not make him weak in general," she shrugged, "like literally, comparing you and Barbatos would be comparing a literal immobile vegetable to a god,"

"Hey!" the spirit whined, "Let me remind you the reason why you're here in the first place oh so great Dantalion-" she aggressively pointed her finger towards her.

"I'm not wrong aren't I?" [Y/n] smirked, but soon fell as she processed the second half of Chi's sentence, "As for why I'm here in the first place..."

════《✧》════

Aether was kneeling on the ground, his head in his bag, recounting the packs of food in his backpack, double-checking everything by the gates of Mond. Venti stood alongside him humming while Paimon chews on her toast by the side, making sure nothing was left behind on the ground.

The outlander then zipped up his baggage, putting it on and standing up, wiping the dirt off his knees with his hands before eyeing his other two traveling companions.

Aether wanted to continue his mission to look for his sister, meaning that the next god he had to confront was Morax- or locally known as Rex Lapis. Venti had told him that he descends once every year during the rite of descension, which was happening in a few days, so he decided to go there of course. What surprised him was that the bard asked if he could come along. He remembered him saying something along the lines of 'visiting an old friend' and 'being of great help seeing that Archons recognize each other.'