26!| A Mission for Memories

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗

╔═══════《✧》═══════╗

失われた記憶

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

The sun gleamed through the window as Aether's brows creased, his eyes opening ever so slowly as he let the sunlight bleed through his eyelids, a familiar figure floating In front of him with a wide smile on her face

"Wakey wakey traveler!" Paimon greeted happily, a sing-song tune to her voice. Aether finally fully opened his eyes as he raised a brow at his travelling companion, wondering what in Teyvat she was so happy for.

"You see happy today," The blonde commented, sitting up straight before standing, his nose twitching at a scent in the air

"You smell it too, right?" Paimon giggled, her feet stomping in the air as her hands are brought towards her chest, "yesterday after the celebratory feast, [Y/n] promised us a fulfilling breakfast and Paimon's so excited! Paimon can almost get full from the smell!"

Aether rolls his eyes jokingly, 'classic Paimon,' he thought in his head before walking towards the door and exiting the room, praying that his sense of smell is strong enough to find where the dining room is due to still being unfamiliar with the layout of the castle. Apparently, [Y/n] says it changes depending on her mood, since it is a manifestation of her mind.

Sooner or later, the renowned duo made it into the dining room, the round table perfectly sized for 7 people. Aether wonders if [Y/n]'s mood is anti-social, would she make the table longer with more distance between the seats?

"Good morning traveler," Venti greeted with his usual giggle, Zhongli waving beside him, sipping his cup of Osmanthus tea soon after, "take a seat," the Geo Archon urged, to the empty seat beside him. 

As Aether took a seat down, Ju entered the room with a tray in her hands, filled to the brim with different meals, 4 more butlers behind her holding trays of different dishes as well. 

"Woah!" Paimon gleamed, "Paimon loves food, but who's going to eat all of that?"

Chi shrugged, "M'lady of course," she answered, "Originally, M'lady fed on people's energy life source, but didn't like the idea of it ever since the archon war ended so she changed her title to the God of Food- but alas one downside to that is the fact that eating humanely proportions aren't enough for her to restore her energy, especially since her gnosis is too much for her at the moment to handle,"

"Aw poor [Y/n]," Paimon spoke sadly before returning to her normal state, "Then where is she? She should start eating so she can quickly gain her energy back and be strong again!"

"M'lady is busy handling political affairs at the moment," Ju sighed, "I told her to do it later, but it strongly affects the people of the overworld," the chili crossed her hands, "this would've been easier if Barbatos or Morax lent their gnosis to help, but one got stolen, and the other gave it away for a dumb reason," Chi side-eyed the two archons who looked away.