The day?...Chapter one🎶

Third Person POV;

Kozume Kenma, a young boy with fake blonde hair and hazel orbs. Black-brown roots peeping through his hair. He was frail, mostly confuse by girl. Always aware of his surroundings and how he looked to others. A top A+ student, but a gamer and introverted boy. He only played volleyball at high school. And his currently 20 years old. College student, and a pro gamer at young age. His parents are not the best, there were always traveling, meting far away they only came back for special season.

Kenma's🎮 POV; 

It was a chilly morning, and out of the blue mom comes in with a plate in hand and juice on the other on. It is really, but really rare for her, (no it is not my birthday), so why. ''Oh honey today is a special day'', she said in a sweet tone as I looked confused. "Once you finish pls, wear something nice and head downstairs'' she said with a soft tone voice and a smirk in her lips. 

Time skip brought to you by Kuroo's hyena laugh;🤣

As I went down stair (no shit sherlock, your going on a motorcycle) both of my parents were in the couch talking to a handsome black hair, bedhead boy. ''No don't say I ship it, hq fandom'', I said in my head.

''come sweetheart'' she said, ''we want to discuss somethings with you, honey''

A/N; See you next chapter, hope you like it. 😘💕(^///^)