Getting to know you?...Chapter 9

Kenma POV:

After Tetsuro took my hand and decided to meet up in a small fence. He said something I'm not familiar with. And suddenly a gate appear and we walk in. It revealed a gorgeous garden and a small rooftop at the middle. It was already half a day. We got to the place and it had a table with two chairs at each side. As a gentleman he pull a seat for me and sat me down. Once he sat we started talking.

"Kenma do you like it?" He said with a small blush. "It's pretty and calm, plus is not crowded, it's perfect" I said with a small smile. "I have an Idea!" he said excited, and his tail and ears started to move. I really found that adorable. "Then pop it up" I said curios. "How about a game, to know each other, what you say" he said looking my consent and approval.

"Sure, but what kind of game?" I asked getting nervous by the second. "Well how about truth or Truth" he said smiling. 

"well then let me ask first, o and please I need detail" I said plotting something interesting " do you have a family beside your father?" I said that and waited on his answer.

"well you see... I have an... hysterical aunt who wanted me to marry a noble but I went above her wishes" He said a little sad. "But I'm glad I did it, imagine me marry her, do you know what is like to be in a relationship just for political marriage?" He actually said it and sounded happy. " still she wants me to introduce you to the kingdom, but I wont do that until our marriage" so don't worry about it. 

Kuroo Pov

"Now it's my turn, What is your biggest fear?" I asked 

"Well believe it or not I've always been scared of being killed with a natural disaster, when I hear thunder or a storm I get really anxious and scared so much I sometimes screams" He said to me not realizing were he was. I found it really cute and just stare him with a soft face.

"Okay then tell me why do you 'handsome' have horns" he said smirking.  And now my face is all bright. "well... uhm...'' until I was rudely interrupted by two annoying owls. I looked at Kenma and  an idea poped in my mind. I saw a small rock and grabbed Kenma's arm leading him to a part of the porch were none of them will be able to se us. I used my magic to aim the rock to one of Bokuto's wing and release the rock until we heard an 'ouch' we started laughing like crazy. Until someone interrupted us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside bonus

In the 🌟neko my ass gc🌟

applekitten🐈

Okay who the hell was making out in the club room

                                                                                         everyone is online

kai-san🙂:

not me

hyenaorroster🐈‍⬛:

not me

demonsenpai😈:

 not me

leg🦵🦁:

not me

mr.freeze❄️

not me

teshi

not me

applekitten🐈

Inuoka....Shibayama... it 'is' your job to be the inocent ones

right?

please

say it was another person because what I found isn't verry holy.

inu🐕

...

shiba🐶

...

hyenaorroster🐈‍⬛

what did you found Kenma?

applekitten🐈

 a handcuff 

no not the police ones 

 everyone except inouka and shibayama

....😀😁😀😁wtf...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHE HIT 200 DAMM THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PICE OF TRASH

*Kuroo smacking my head* really?

Okay okay sorry dad

*Kenma sigh* well that's all for the week