Off guard

Adrian

It had been about two weeks since Adrian was able to convince Beth to team up with him, they had spent a lot of time together in those two weeks. Adrian was enjoying it, granted Beth still was stubborn and unbelievably sassy at times he also saw the other side of her, the kick ass side, the woman who loved to shoot guns, throw knifes, sing to Alice In Chains playing on the radio and the goofy side of her who will put two chopsticks in her mouth and pretend to be a walrus, he's sure not a lot of people have seen that side of her at all.

Even with only two weeks passing Adrian was impressed but not really surprised with how well Beth was improving, he loved sparing with her, kicking her ass to the ground and seeing how angry she would get, Beth was so determined she would tighten up her messy bun and be ready for another round, Adrian knows she might not believe him because she seems to hate taking compliments but she really was getting better everyday, learning from her mistakes improving her moves. He couldn't wait to see where she might be in just six months time. She could easily take on a group of five no doubt about it.

Adrian woke up early on his day off, he glanced at his watch as he walked up the stairs to Beth's apartment, it was about 6 AM. He assumed she might be awake now, Beth was an early riser for sure might as well start her training early today. He made it up the stairs and came to her door and picked the lock entering quietly. He took note of Hades asleep on the couch not even noticing or giving Adrian any attention. Adrian couldn't understand how Beth had a cat, but he thought it might of been the only thing that didn't make her feel so lonely.

He walked down the hallway all of the lights were out and Beth's bedroom light was off, he wondered if she was sleeping in. He opened the door and it made a loud creek. Adrian heard Beth gasping and saw her sit up quickly pulling her blanket to her. Adrian could see Beth in the natural light as the sun was just starting to rise through her bedroom window. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Adrian opened the door more neither of them speaking a word.

"You okay?" Adrian asked arching his eyebrow.

Beth had sweat on her forehead and her breathing was shallow. Jealousy suddenly kicked in and Adrian believed he walked in on Beth with someone else. They never really established being a couple or anything but Adrian assumed from them fucking in the jeep and then again at the diner on their manager Phil's desk and then again in an alleyway after they killed some muggers and then last night after sparing fucking on the mates since no one was in the gym, he assumed they were pretty serious and Adrian did feel a claim over her.

He went to Beth's closet and saw nothing he then looked under the bed and nothing he looked around confused, he looked at beth who was staring at him with her big brown eyes.

"There's no one in here." She looked at him knitting her eyebrows together.

"Then why do you look like that?" Adrian asked as he sat on her bed.

He then noticed something else Beth was only wearing a white tank top, he pulled down her blanket looking at her bare from the waist down. He then smiled realizing what she was doing.

"Hey do you keep like one of those flesh light things?" Adrian questioned.

Beth eyes grew wide and then she began to laugh a little.

"No... what? That's not for women.. no.. it's.." Beth looked down still giggling and shaking her head.

She finally stopped laughing and bit her lip and then looked at Adrian.

"Take a seat and let me show you." Beth gesturing to the seat at the end of her bed.

Adrian looked at Beth a little skeptical as he stood up walking to the chair and taking a seat, he watched as Beth completely kick off her blanket letting it hit the floor. She reached under her pillow and pulled out a little blue rubber bullet. Adrian kept his legs open resting his hands on his thighs just watching her.