Disaster

[1102 words]
Finally out of the house and fresh air in my lungs. My parents wanted to take my siblings to the Pizzaplex, that was opened long ago.

I went along to see the cool Animatronics there.

Today is one of the performance days of the animatronics Freddy Fazbear, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator and Roxanne Wolf.

My parents came from the generation of the first Fazbear Entertainment in the 1980s.

From what they told, was the Fazbear Entertainment several times shut-down because of incidents.

My Mom showed me pictures of the old Animatronics, Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken (eventho she looked like a dick), Bonnie the Bunny and Foxy the Piratefox.

Honestly, it's sad that the old ones aren't here anymore and the Animatronics now are equipped with the highest quality technology.

We arrived at the Pizzaplex and as we went in showed up the Map-Bot as always out of nowhere.

My siblings still didn't got used to him and one of them was about to cry if my dad didn't give her, her doll.

My parents first bought us Pizza and some drinks so that we are well fed and that my siblings could go to the kids-daycare, for what we are mainly here.

My siblings love Sundrop, the daycare attendant. A skinny build Animatronic, looking like a sun with a wide grin in bis sun-head and bells on his wrists. He has a voice that brings so much joy to me, and I don't even know why, but I have to laugh at him.

He is a true sweetheart. I sometimes wish that I would an Animatronic too, never getting tired and having more endurance.

Beside Sundrop is his other form Moondrop. It's still Sundrop but he turns into a moon-head with a sleep-hat. His colors change from bright yellow and orange to white and dark shades of blue.

His voice is actually soft, relaxing and makes you sleepy, but for some time his voice has been weirdly rough and he's been less active, or rather Sundrop doesn't let the lights out. That means: Moondrop can only 'show up' when the lights are off during sleep-time.

Why I know so much?
I had to stay the first times at the daycare when my siblings came here and saw how it goes with Sundrop.

While eating my pizza, I saw a boy, brunette with a blue shirt from what I can see, maybe in my age sitting alone on one of the tables with a sad expression.

I wonder where his parents are.

My gut told me to invite him to us, but we even don't know eachother.

My Mom noticed my conflicted face and turned to the direction of the boy and back to me.

"Is something honey?"

I came back from my thoughts and shook my head.

"I was just thinking why the boy over there is sitting alone. What if he is alone here?"

"Maybe you can go over to him and talk a bit. There nothing wrong with it."

"Should I really dad?"