Locked in

We had to get out of here before the gate closes.

Gregory went back into Freddy's chest area and Freddy picked me up.

While I was silent, were Gregory and Freddy talking about things that I didn't listen to.

After a while, we stopped infront of doors and Freddy went into a charging station nearby, so it was up to me and Gregory to go alone and continuing our way until Freddy is full charged.

Gregory stood beside me and looked at me.

"I guess it's better if you hold my hand for now. You never know what is out there."

He held out his hand to me as I grabbed it and he began to walk through a hallway.

Just the moment when Gregory was to go into a bathroom, he stepped back and showed me to be quite.

The seconds in silence made a munching sound and Freddy and Gregory talked through the Fazwatch.

Chica is there. Oh oh.

We both ducking down while Gregory was knocking over cans and he was pulling me by the hand as Chica ran out and we ran in.

He didn't stop, and walked out behind Chica.

"This area is off limits."

"She seemes scarier than in the shows..."

"Well obviously."

The way lead us to a way with green and pink walls.

Gregory held my hand tighter that it hurt a bit. I will not say anything yet, I know that he is scared as much as me.

At the end of the weird way we got to a underground thing with a gate at our left with a sign with a crossed Monty?

We got interupted by exactly Monty as he stormed after us.

With adrenaline pummped im our veins, was it this time me who dragged Gregory.

A pair of doors came in sight, not only that, 'cause Chica came too as she knocked over boxes.

We walked backwards to the closed big doors and sprinted up at stairs that lead up.

My lungs burned. My breath poked at my throat. Luckily, there was a security room and the door closed automaticaly.

Freddy spoke up again and Gregory got access to the security cameras on his Fazwatch.

Monty was still banging at the closed door. My brain hurted. This is all to much.

"Come on let's go. We can try to rest somewhere safe. Okay?"

Gregory... His voice got soft this time. He is trying to comfort me.

"Okay."

We didn't hold hands this time therefore he had to look at the Fazwatch.

"Chica is behind, we have to walk faster. Stay close."

I nodded and did what he said.

Her steps are to close. Anxiety rose in me.

This time I got a feeling that we are close to the exit, hope's up, I fastened.

But sadly, these too, went down, my hope got crashed.

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

"Oh no. No no no."

"No no! We are still here!"

"How unfortunate, you both. You missed your chance, but there is still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6:00am. Until then, keep and try not to draw attention to yourselves. If there another way out, I will help you find it. I promise."

"I think, down the hall is a box for entry passes, Gregory. They should be useful."

"Right."