Kids-Daycare

We got the entry passes and went into the mainhall.

A security bot was roaming around so we had to be careful.

I think we need to get upstairs.

I hope Sundrop is still active. He understoods me emotinally more than anyone here.

"Be careful, Chica is here."

Gregory looked intensely at the female robot, who seemed to be shut down for a few seconds.

"(Y/N), run!"

I did as said and rushed up the stairs with pumping adrenaline.

"Who wants candy~?"

She is scaring me...

"Go into the cabin. I'm behind you."

The photo-cabin was a bit small, luckily we were short for our age, otherwise we wouldn't fit in.

I pressed a bit against Gregory to hold onto him. My mind was going wild, of what would happen if one of the others would get us.

Gregory was stiff for a second but hugged be back and stroked my hair.

I exhaled my breath that I holded in and stared at the wall.

"Gregory?"

"Hm..."

"Do you think...we will get out of here soon?"

"As long as the security guard doesn't catch us, then we're good."

"Hopefully..."

Chica wasn't around anymore so we got out if the photo-cabin.

"The Kids-daycare needs a special card to get in. In one of the stores seems to be one."

"Alright. I go check in the one right from us. You... Just wait and hide."

"Be careful."

"Will do."

I went back into the cabin and sat at the chair until Gregory comes back.

Didn't last long and he was running to the daycare I think, so I followed.

As I arrived the gate opened and Gregory grabbed my hand again.

"Woah it's huge here!"

"After all it's a kids-daycare."

"Really funny."

Yep. Sarcastic Gregory back in board.

"Come on. There is a slide downthere. I hope Sundrop is still active and helps us. And never forget. Never, NEVER, turn off the lights."

"Why's that?"

Think a lie! Think a lie!

"Sundrop is scared of the dark."