000 - MEGUMI'S HOT MOM

(NOTE THAT IT'LL BE STORY ORIGINAL AND WON'T FOLLOW THE JJK STORYLINE!)

—"FUSHIGURO

—"FUSHIGURO. I'M TELLING YOU, YOUR MOM IS A TOTAL MILF!" NOBARA SLAPS THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. The boy sighs "And I already told you, you can't date my mom!" he then clicked his tongue before grabbing his water bottle.

"You can't stop me!"

"Maki-senpai, restrain her..."

"WHAT?! NO!"

Megumi smiles as he spots his mom waving at him with both hands. He's just returned from a little assignment with Yuji and Nobara, and she's just been waiting for him for a couple of hours. Y/n was running towards him with open arms for a hug but instead of him, Nobara butts in and steals the hug.

"I tried." Maki shrugs "Heya, Y/n-san!"

"Hi, kids! How was your day?" she smiled.

"It was decent. How 'bout you?"

"Hi, Y/n-san!" Yuji waves "You look beautiful as always!"

"Thank you, Yuji-kun! I just waited for my kiddo and I'm going grocery shopping later." Y/n moves to Megumi who went down to her level and got a hug too. She peppers his cheeks with kisses "Hi, mom."

Her heart practically shattered when she saw a little bit of blood on his forehead "Gumi! You're all scratched up!" she cried.

"Mom, I'm fine. It's just a scratch."

"Yeah and tHERE'S BLOOD IN THAT SAID SCRATCH! I'm scolding Satoru again for giving you hard-ass missions. AGAIN!" she pinched his cheeks "Okay, so what do you want for dinner?"

"Anything's fine."

"Alrighty then! But I seriously need to disinfect that wound. C'mere." she sprays the end of her shirt with some alcohol and rubbed it on his forehead "Speaking of Satoru... where the hell is he? Why isn't he supervising you..."

On the other hand, Nobara was being held back by Maki "Let go of me! Fushiguro popped out of that woman's body and I personally think that it's illegal that he's so ugly while his mom is so damn hot."