003 - SHE ISN'T REALLY MEGUMI'S MOM ?!

🏷 . . ˗ˏˋ i. the ex-girlfriend. ˎˊ˗ 📎

 ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱

1996, AGE 16— Y/N STOOD OUTSIDE A BUILDING, HOLDING UP AN UMBRELLA TO HERSELF

1996, AGE 16— Y/N STOOD OUTSIDE A BUILDING, HOLDING UP AN UMBRELLA TO HERSELF. She took in the cold sad weather, filling her lungs with the cool air. As she stared at the sky, through her eyelashes, she notices a presence near her. She was surprised to see a familiar pair of green eyes.

Her frown turned into a smile, scoffing "Are you stalking me, Toji?"

"No. It's just a coincidence. Life brings you so many surprises, Y/n."

The two smiled at each other. Y/n moves to his side and raised her arm for him to be in her umbrella "I'm certainly surprised."

"Hey, where you headin'?" he asked.

She shrugs "Anywhere but my house. It's practically a hell hole."

"Same here." Toji thought for a moment, and he hooks his arm around her's "There's this café just around Megumi street. Wanna go there and get some coffee?"

"Megumi street?"

"Ironic. Isn't it? Considering the fact that some houses around are apparently cursed."

"Eh, it's better than nothing. So sure... I'd like that."

They walked side by side, smiling like idiots, it wasn't long until they find the street name just along the corner. He nudges her lightly "Megumi sounds like a really feminine name, right?"

"I mean yeah, but I know a couple of guys named Megumi. It's like a name for any gender. It means blessing for god's sake."

"Sure, but who would name their boy Megumi?"

"Good parents?" she raised a brow up.

"Well, what if people mistake a male Megumi for a female Megumi? I'd be embarrassed if my name was Megumi."

"It's just a name, Toji."

"If you ever have children, I dare you to name your daughter with a boy's name and a son with a girl's name."