002 - CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND

✎ 🏷 . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ i. the ex-girlfriend. ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱

 ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱

2009— Y/N NERVOUSLY TAPS HER FEET ON THE GROUND AND FIDDLES WITH HER RINGS

2009— Y/N NERVOUSLY TAPS HER FEET ON THE GROUND AND FIDDLES WITH HER RINGS. It was the day that she'd meet Toji's children, her stepchildren. She had no idea how it'll go but she hoped that they'll like her.

But what if they hate her?

She didn't want them to think that Toji had abandoned them, well he did but she didn't wanna talk shit about her missing ex-boyfriend-turned-husband-unknowingly, listen he might've been a terrible boyfriend but it doesn't necessarily mean that he's a terrible father.

I mean he is, but his kids don't know what, they probably do.

Her anxiety was just sky-high.

She wore a simple black shirt with a deep scoop neckline and some white jeans. She tried to look as casual as she could, but look decent of course, this should go smoothly...

Since she wasn't doing anything in life, might as well have some kids to take care of rather than applying for a job she'd get fired in like a few weeks. Her last job was... traumatizing...

"There she is!" Gojo waved to her "Fujisaki-san. These are your kiddos!" he smiled "Come say hi, you two."

"I'm Tsumiki! It's nice to meet you!"

"Likewise, Tsumiki-chan! I hope we can get along." she flashed one of her angelic smiles to the girl and she stared in awe. Gojo waited for the small kid to introduce himself "Go on." he pats his back.

"I'm Megumi."

'Megumi... huh?' a memory pops up into Y/n's head. But she brushed it off "My name is Y/n."

"From now on, she'll be taking care of you two! She's gonna be your new mom."

"Huh?" the two kids looked at him confused "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, I'm too young to be a father. That's why I got one of your dad's friends to take care of you!"

Yeah. Friend.