024

THERE WILL BE A SMALL SPOILER FROM THE THIRD MOVIE OF MY HERO ACADEMIA! IT WILL ONLY BE SPOILING A CERTAIN PERSON SO WATCH WITH CAUTION <3

As they were back in the classroom, the sun began to set. Elena felt slight peace in everything, for some reason.

"Good work. So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that." Aizawa said.

Elena made her way home with Shinso that day, worrying about the outcome of the days to come. Parting ways, Elena knew she would be going through hell once she walked through the door to her own house.

_________________

Slightly limping her way over to Shinso's place, Elena could see the rain that was pouring down. Cursing herself for forgetting an umbrella.

"Hey, Elena. How are you feeling..?" Shinso asked her, seeing her limping state along with the bandage around her forehead and hand. "I'm fine. Let's go." Elena said monotone before walking ahead, still limping. "Get that fixed at Recovery Girl's office once we arrive at the school." Shinso said, slightly supporting her by her arm.

She sighed before nodding. "Okay."

————

As she sat down with Shinso on the train she leaned her head on his shoulder to try and get a nap, knowing well she didn't get any more than two hours of napping from the beating she had received at home. Finally beginning to doze off, she heard a voice.

"Hey! You're Yuuji and Shinso from the Sports Festival right?" A person on the train asked. "You totally could've won! Your quirk is so cool!" A girl complimented Elena.

"However yours is scary..." a smaller toddler said, pointing at Shinso. Elena reacted immediately and sat up straight to look at the girl. "Don't judge people you haven't seen off screen, his quirk has great potential. He can become a great hero one day. It doesn't matter if the quirk is scary or not. He can scare away many villains!" Elena winked playfully at the girl and ruffled her hair.

"Sweetie! Don't disturb them, they have school to go to!" an older lady said, picking up the toddler in her arms. Elena assumed she was her mother. The mother sent an apologetic smile to Elena and Shinso as she made her way out of the train.

"There goes my nap..." Elena sighed before standing up wobbly with Shinso.

Shinso supported her as they walked out of the train towards their school. Luckily Shinso had brought an umbrella to keep them from the rain.

As they walked out of train-station, walking towards the school. Elena stood under the umbrella with Shinso as she saw Iida and Midoriya running ahead on the sidewalk.

Shinso put his umbrella in the class assigned umbrella box. "I have to go. I might be late!" Elena said, upon hearing Iida talking about them being late. She was quick to limp towards the homeroom class with her bag in hand.

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina said as Elena entered the classroom, limping. Bakugo narrowed his eyes at her. However Todoroki tensed up at her state, wondering why she was limping and wore a bandage on her forehead again.

"Yeah, Me too!" Kirishima said. Bakugo got even more confused upon not hearing a single sound from Elena.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "Don't worry about it"." Sero said, sighing. "Don't worry about it." Tsuyu said teasingly.