July 20, 2005

Hey Yall! So, from now on I'm gonna put my authors' thing at the begging of the page now. I hope you like this chapter! have a good day/night/afternoon. Please leave a comment and vote if you liked this chapter. Also tell me what you feel about this book or any of mine-Author

 !!MENTION OF CUTTING!!

*Harry's POV*

I left feeling guilty. I just lied to my best mate. Not once or twice but three times. I texted Louis to apologize but he just blocked my number. I could not tell my best mate that I loved him more than friends. He would have acted the same way he acted now. If he did not, he would tell me that he does not feel the same way and it would just be so awkward. His smile is what got me hooked. We became friends when we were little. As we grew older I become more aware of my crush on him. As I climbed into my bedroom window I realized I was crying. The coldness of my room hit my face and made me realize I was crying. I cried even more as I lay down on my bed. Our parents were best friends and they always spent time together. That is how we became friends. I grew up as the only child but when my mom remarried I was introduced to my stepdad and step-siblings. My stepdad had friends who lived next to him and when my mom and I moved in I was soon introduced to Louis and his family. Louis was always there when I needed him the most. Like this one time, my mom and stepdad got into a huge fight and all they did was yell. I went over to Louis' and cried my eyes out. He always cared and listened when I needed to say something. I of course had other friends but none like Louis. Louis was the best thing that had happened to me. He was my best mate out of all people, and I just lied to him 3 times. He has always had trust issues and he hates it when people lie to him and that is what I just did. I am not proud of it. Who would be? I didn't know what to do other than cry my eyes out. My mom woke me up to eat breakfast in the morning. "Harry wake up Harry are you okay? Your eyes are puffy and red." She said with a concerned look. "Oh, no reason..." I knew my mom knew I was lying. Louis and my mom were the only ones that could tell that I was lying. They always gave me this look. Like I should tell them the truth. It's like they were the same person, but Louis was my best mate, and my mom was my mom. They acted so alike. That's maybe why I like Louis so much. My mom gave me the look. "Okay fine. I went over to Louis last night and He and I aren't friends anymore..." I said tearing up. My mom gave me a tight hug. "It's okay" I cried and cried and couldn't stop. 

*Louis' POV*

After Harry left I just started crying. How could my best mate out of all people lie to me knowing I hate when people do that. Harry never lied. Maybe he was hiding something. He was hiding something. I blocked his number and all of his accounts on all social media apps. I didn't want anything to do with that jerk. I had always had tufts issues after my dad left and how my parents/ family have always lied to me when I was a kid. When I met harry that kind of changed. I told him all of my secrets I knew he would keep and now that we aren't friends he would still keep them. He never said anything about anyone's secrets. That's how he is. He is the best. I can't believe I kicked him out after he lied. Maybe he coanotheruldn't tell me because he probably didn't want to make me mad or something. I have really bad anger issues and when I found out he was cutting himself when we were 15 I went off on him. After that, he has always been scared to tell me stuff like that. So maybe that was it. Maybe he is cutting. But he would never. Not after his mom found out he would never do it again. Or at least that is what he told me. His mom came over to give me some of the things I gave Harry over the years. It broke my heart. I was looking through the box his mom gave me. She left without saying anything to me but waving at my mom. My mom gave me the confused look. "Harry and I aren't friends anymore. These are the things that I gave him over the years." I said looking through the box. I found a picture frame with a picture of Harry and me. I started tearing up. The picture was taken on his 13th birthday. I gave him a necklace with best mates craved on it and a picture of him and me when we first met. I know he had something's that I gave him because I didn't see any of the pictures we had together or the other half of our lock bracelet necklace thing. I had the bracelet that had the lock and Harry had the necklace that was the key. He got it for us when I turned 9. We were best mates for years. We became friends when he was 7 and I was also 7. I started looking through the box once more looking over the things when I saw the thing that broke me the most. The gift I gave him when he came over crying about his mom and stepdad fighting. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift, but I didn't know what to do. It meant so much to me. It was a picture album of all the most important stuff/people to him. I asked him all the things and I got pictures of the things and everything and it was a lot of money. Most of it was pictures of him and me and him and his mom. He cared and his mom and me. But I don't know if I can trust him again. He knows that I have really bad trust issues and I can't trust people easily. He was one of the only people I gave my heart and he ruined that by lying to me.