August 20th, 2010

Please vote and tell me how you feel about the story so far. I have been working my butt off to do my hardest for this story so please read it and tell me how you feel in the comments or pm me and I will gladly take any ideas. Have a good day/night/afternoon.-Author

!Mention of Abuse!

*3rd person*

Harry was waiting in the back waiting for his turn on the x-factor. He always wanted to become a singer. Louis was waiting in the lobby. "Next!" harry nervously walked out. He was sweating. "Hello what's your name?" "Harry Styles" "How old are you?" "I'm 16." "Tell us a little about yourself" "Well I work in a Bakery" Louis heard over the tv. "Harry like Harry Harry?" Louis kind of whispered to himself. "What are you going to be singing today?" "I'm going to sing 'Isn't she lovely'" Harry said shuffling to the stance he likes to stand at to sing. Louis wanted to hear how good he become over the last 5 years. Louis stood there looking at the tv waiting for Harry to sing. The music came on and Harry started singing. "Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious? Less than one minute old. I never thought through love, we'd be making one as lovely as she. But isn't she lovely? Made from love." Harry sung like he was an angel. Everybody started clapping and cheering. They loved Harry's singing. Louis Walsh was the first judge to say anything. "Harry for all the right reasons I'm going to say no..." Everybody started booing Louis Walsh. Nicole Scherzinger was the second judge to give her opinion. "I like you harry so I'm going to say yes." everybody started clapping and cheering again. Now it was time for Simon Cowell to say something. "You will be happy to hear that I'm going to say Yes and that you are in!" Everybody started cheering louder. "Thank you so much," Harry said as he walked off the stage. The manager came and got Louis. "You're up." Louis walked on the stage getting a greeted look from the judges. "Hello! What's your name?" "Louis Tomlinson" "What are you going to be singing today" "Hey there Delilah." "Alright, whenever you are ready." The music came on and I started singing. "Hey there, Delilah

What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away

But girl, tonight you look so pretty. Yes, you do Times Square can't shine as bright as you I swear it's true" The crowd cheered as Louis finished the song. "I'm going to give you a yes" "I'm also going to give you a yes" "You are getting three yes! Congrats" "Thank you so much" Everybody cheered and clapped as Louis left the stage. Louis saw harry staring at him as Louis walked off the stage.  

Harry Styles

I got 2 yeses and I was happy but when I was in the lobby looking to see who was on after me, I was shocked. "Mum look who it is" I said lightly tapping on her and then soon pointing to the tv. "Lou-" "So what's your name" "Louis Tomlison" "What are you going to be singing today" "Hey there Delilah." "Alright whenever you are ready." The music came on and Louis started singing. "Hey there, Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you look so pretty. Yes, you do Times Square can't shine as bright as you I swear it's true" I walked to the backstage pretending to be Louis' family. "That was amazing!" Louis' mom said hugging Louis. I was looking at Louis as he walked with his family. His family talked to him and congratulated him. I walked back to my family. "That's him for sure" "Well you surely won't be on the team" "Maybe" I said as I started walking out the door and walked to my mum's car. "Harry let's go celebrate." My mum said as she got into the driver's sit. "Yeah okay..." my mum drove to our favorite place. "Want to eat in or take it to go?" "To go please" "Alright. The usual?" "Yes Please. Thanks mum." My mom got out of the car and went inside. I sat there thinking about Louis. I always pictured us meeting again but never like this. My mum came back 5 minutes later. "Here you go" she said handing me the bag and drinks. The car ride was the quietest car ride I have ever been in. Once we got to our flat, I got out of the car and went inside. My stepdad and siblings were fighting. "Give us our money!!" My stepsister and brother said holding out their hands. "Whatever" My stepdad pulled out 400 pounds for each of them out and handed it to them. "Thanks Dad!" They saw us and ran up and hugged me. "You made us some pounds! Thanks!" "You're welcome?" I placed the food down on the table and took out all the stuff. "Hey honey" my mom said to my stepdad. "Hi" "Did you guys make a bet?" "Maybe" my stepdad said as he looked for his food. "Where is mine?" "At your sit. If you look than you will see it's there" I said snapping at him. "Dang okay Than-" "Harry apologizes right now." "Why? He is being dumb so he can yell at you because you didn't get him anything?" "I-" "He always does" I said raising my voice. "I'm so glad I get to get anyway from you" I said looking at my stepdad and then went up to my room with my food and drink. "Harry it's Gemma" Gemma said knocking on the door. "You do know that you can come in, right? I didn't lock the door" I said giving my attention back to the tv. "Oh. Um so what are you watching?" "The recaps of the x factor auditions'." "Oh cool." "What did you need?" "Mum said that you saw Louis today and I wanted to see if you were ok" "Well I am" "Okay I was just checking" "You do realize that we weren't friends for 5 years. It's in the past now so you don't have to worry about it." I said, snapping at Gemma. "Oh ok" Gemma said shutting the door after she left.  My stepdad was always abusive towards my mom and i. i would always stand up for myself, but my mom just let him abuse her. My mom stayed with my stepdad because my stepdad threated to kill her if she didn't so my mom stayed. I always have hated him. when I first met him i knew something bad was up with him.