Another year

~Harry's pov~

As I walked down the train station towards platform 9 3/4 I keep seeing first years struggling with their luggage. I finally found the brick wall that would lead me to platform 9 3/4.

I headed in and just as I did I saw my best friend Hermione talking with her parents. Once she saw me she headed towards me.

"Harry you made it!" She exclaimed embracing me

"Hey- um has Ron not arrived yet?" I asked her not seeing the Weasley family anywhere.

"No that's strange Mrs. Weasley is one of the first ones in the station!" She said

Just as she said we both heard Mrs. Weasley yelling from across the station.

~Y/n's pov~

"Y/n could you hurry up dear we're going to be late!" My mother yelled from the first floor.

"I'm just looking for my jumper I'll be right there"

It was my first year at Hogwarts (well sixth year technically) and I couldn't be more excited. I have spent most of my life at Beauxbaton's Academy. But this year my mother told me that I could go to Hogwarts!

I found my jumper under some dirty clothes. I put in inside my trunk.

"Everybody come on hurry! Fred dear could you not get in trouble this year?" My mother asked.

"Umm- no?" My brother Fred said

"Ugh fine come on everybody! Ginny your wand dear it's at the table!"

When we got to the station I was confused when I saw it was just a normal muggle station. That's when my mother made us walk through a wall.

That's when I saw the Hogwarts Express waiting.

~Harry's pov~

I was relieved when I heard Mrs. Weasley yelling at her family. My friend Ron came towards me.

"Bloody hell mate sorry I'm late!" He said a bit exhausted.

"Ron! Where have you been you were going to be late!" Hermione yelled. I swear they should just shut up and date already.

"It's not my fault my sister couldn't find her bloody jumper!" He yelled back.

"Ginny isn't that disorganized!"

That whole time I just stood there not saying anything for a fear Hermione might hit me.

"O-oh never mind..."

That's when I saw Mrs. Weasley walking our direction. She immediately embraced me.

"Oh Harry dear how was your summer!" She said

"It's been..alright" That was a complete lie. Dudley made my fat uncle think that I was practicing magic in my room. (That resulted in me losing my wand the whole summer)

I liked the Weasley family. Except the only problem was that they had a daughter who has a HUGE crush on me.

"Hi Harry!" Ginny said practically running towards us.

"Erm- Hi Ginny!" I said trying HARD not to sound rude.

"Oh dear I forgot to give Y/n her ticket! Shoot!" And with that Mrs. Weasley left and went towards Fred and George...and a girl talking to them.

"Y/n?" I asked

"Yeah....That's my sister-" Ron said almost ashamed.

"You have another sister?" Hermione asked

"Yup... It's her first time at Hogwarts"