Draco Malfoy

~Harry's pov~

"Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked me as we headed back to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Yes! She that's the exact same women!" I said

"Umm- whats going on?" Y/n asked

"Well in the muggle world you can't use magic and I kinda used it to protect myself from Dementors and I had to go to a hearing and she was there" I explained

We were almost to the Common Room when Malfoy had to appear in front of us.

"Well I guess it's true another Weasley has come to Hogwarts!" He said in his sarcastic voice

"Leave her alone Malfoy!" I said

Again I don't know where that came from...

"Guess she's also got a girlfriend! To bad he's a git!" He said getting closer to Y/n

"Why don't you go to the restroom 'Mr. Malfoy' and shove your face inside the toi-" And that's where Ron had to cover Y/n's mouth.

"You better watch out Weasley!" Malfoy said and walked away.

~Y/n's pov~

Did I like Malfoy? Not one bit!

"Hey why'd you do that!?" I yelled at my brother while I took his hand out of my mouth.

"Mum told be about your....pretty mouth problem..." he said

I gave him my death stare which made him look and the ceiling pretending to look at it.

"I think we should go to sleep. Y/n I'll show you where your dorm is at." Hermione offered.

"Fine let's go"

When we got there I saw 3 other girls I didn't catch their names. I think one was named Katie Bell.

After we all talked a bit and got to know each other I noticed Katie was one of Harry's fangirls.
Beside that she was pretty nice.

I went to sleep wondering how my day will go in the morning.

~Harry's pov~

That whole night I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. I had never felt this way about a girl before. I had never felt my heart race or stare at a girl that long.

"I'm just...shocked that Ron has another sister. Yeah that's it! I'm just shocked"

And even then I still had Y/n on my mind. Was I really shocked?

After that I fell asleep with the thoughts of Y/n still on my mind.

~Y/n's pov~

Did I sleep well? yes. Except for the part where Hermione had to smack me with a book in order to wake up.

"Hermione it's barely 6" I said

"Come on you need to get ready AND get down to breakfast. Plus it's your first day!" She said trying to convince me.

"Fine you win! I'll get up"

When we got to breakfast I saw the boys were already there. Ron with horrible hair and Harry with his crocked glasses.

"Looked like you both slept well" I said sitting down next to Harry. (Don't ask me why I don't know either).

"See Y/n that's what happens when you don't wake up early to get ready" Hermione said.

"Good morning to you too" Ron mumbled.

We all talked about gibberish. But I couldn't stop noticing the weird looks Ron gave to Harry. (I guess it was just a friends thing).

"Hey Hermione what class do we have first?" I asked

"Umm let's see we have-" She stopped cold

"We have...Professor Umbridge"