The other weasley

~Y/n's pov~

I was talking to my twin brothers when I saw my mother running towards me.

"Oh my I'm sorry here's your ticket!" She said handing it to me.

"Oh thank mum!"

"Oh- I also want you to meet someone come!l" and with that she dragged me to where Ron and a group of people were.

"Harry dear! I'd like you to meet someone this is Y/n my other daughter!"

I turned to see who she was talking to and I saw a boy with messy hair and round glasses. He had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen.

~Harry's pov~

"Harry dear! I'd like you to meet someone this is Y/n my other daughter!" Mrs. Weasley said.

I turned and saw a girl with the same red hair as her. I felt my heart race a little (was that normal!?).

"Oh- erm hi I'm Harry..Harry Potter" I said extending my hand.

"Please don't be another crazy fan girl!"

"Oh- I'm Y/n..Y/n Weasley" She said shaking my hand.

"S-she's not a fangirl!! Thank god"

"Ok everyone get on the train Ron take care of your sisters! Fred George please don't do anything stupid this year!" She yelled at the twins

With that we were in the train looking for an empty compartment.

"Here's one!" Y/n said opening the door to an empty one.

Ron, Hermione, Y/n and I went in and I sat next to her. (I was kind of happy but I felt awkward).

Thankfully Ginny went to sit down with her other friends (gossiping about me).

"So why didn't you come to Hogwarts the first year?" Hermione asked breaking the silence.

"Well..I got a letter from Beauxbaton's Academy and well I stayed there until my mother sent me a letter saying that I could attend Hogwarts if I wanted to" She said

"Do you know what house your in yet?" I blurted out

"I actually do I'm in Gryffindor I got sorted during the summer!" Y/n said

I was glad she got sorted to Gryffindor. Now I could spend more time with her.

After a while we all just started talking about random stuff.

"Um- Harry could I ask you something?" She said out of the blue.

"Yea sure!"

"Is it true...about you-know-who's curse I mean"

I was a bit surprised but I couldn't blame her. Everyone would ask me that every time someone met me.

"Yea- I did survive his curse. So now every year at Hogwarts it's just him trying to murder me. But I guess I got used to it!" I said

After that we just talked about her life in Beauxbaton's Academy. I had to stop staring at her since Ron gave a weird look and Hermione also noticed.

When we got to Hogwarts I was surrounded by girl that wanted my autograph and wanted me to sit next to the in the Great Hall.

~Y/n's pov~

When we got to Hogwarts I saw Harry get immediately surrounded by fangirls. (I kind of felt bad for him).

After we went inside it was wonderful. Ron, Hermione, Harry and I went to sit in the Gryffindor table. Instantly every time of food appeared in front of us.

I couldn't stop noticing a guy staring at me. He was in Gryffindor to but he just kept giving me a weird look.

"Um- Harry who's that guy over there?" I said pointing to the guy.

"Ugh that's McLaggen he's always being creepy just ignore him.. if he says something to you just let me know"

~Harry's pov~

I had no idea where that came from. I was never the confident type.

"Thanks Harry" she said and went back to eating

I liked her she wasn't like those other girls that didn't eat in front of me because they 'wanted to look cute and girly' whatever that is!

"You should rest well Y/n classes are starting tomorrow!" Hermione told her

"And don't worry Snape IS and WILL always be grumpy" Ron said.

Hermione had to elbow Ron in order to shut him up.

"Are you guys dating?" Y/n asked

I fought the urge to laugh out loud. The rest of the time they both didn't talk to each other.

~Y/n's pov~

I don't know what I did wrong but after that they both stopped talking to each other.

When dinner was over the Headmaster went up front to make an announcement.

"Students may i have your attention please! I would like to present to you your new-"

"Mhm"

We all turned and was a women with a horrible pink outfit.

"S-she was at my hearing!" Harry told the others

"I'll take it from here thanks you. Oh how I love to be teaching all of your pretty faces! As some of you might know I will be your new Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher! I am so excited to educate every single one of you" She said in an annoying high pitch voice.

"RUBBISH"
"THATS RUBBISH" My twin brothers yelled

"Like i said i am looking forward to teaching all of you thank you!"