Professor Umbridge

~Harry's pov~

When we got to Professor Umbridge class I noticed she had stack of books on her desk.

Hermione insisted on sitting with Ron... so that meant I had to sit next to Y/n. Don't get me wrong I do want to sit next to her... but I just felt so awkward.

"Hello students...Oh how I love to see all your little faces again. Today we will be reading about Defense Against The Dark Arts" She said passing out the books with her wand.

"Wont we be practicing spells or using magic?" Hermione asked

"Oh no dear. Why in the world would we need to use magic. I don't find any reason to why or who would hurt us" Said the Professor

"Oh I don't know... Voldemort!" I said as I saw some students flinch at his name

"Excuse me!?"

"Do you not know what happen to Cedric Diggory last year to you not know what happened!?" I continued

"Now let me make this clear... You have been told that a.. certain someone is at large... That is a lie" She said

That's when I lost it

"SO YOURE SAYING CEDRIC DIGGORY DROPPED DEAD OF HIS OWN ACCORD!" I yelled

"Cedric diggory's dead was a tragic accident!"

"THATS NOT WHAT-"

"Detention Mr. Potter" she said trying to drop the subject.

"But that's not fair" Y/n said standing up "Harry's just trying to explain what actually happen, you can't just give him detention for that!"

"Detention Ms. Weasley!" Umbridge said "Anyone else wants to say something"

The class was silent

"Good now to the lesson!" She said

"Erm- hey you didn't have to do that, you know?" I whispered to her feelings bad that Y/n got detention because of me.

"Harry, she was being unfair and I hate her as much as tou hate her.... And besides it's just detention how had can it be" She whispered back

When the class was over we both had to go to Umbridge's office.

Believe me when u tell you her office was awful it was awful. Her whole office was pink with tons of pictures of cats. It gave me the creeps. I could see Y/n was also disgusted.

"Sit down both of you!" She said

We both sat down in separate desks.

"Your punishment will be sentences. You will both be writing 'I must not tell lies'. With some..special quills"

Y/n and I shared a confused expression.

She set a piece of paper with her 'special quill' she did the same to Y/n.

"You will both write it down... 10 times. Gail to do so you will both have detention tomorrow to"

We both started to write

I must no-

Thats when i felt a huge pain in my hand. I turned to see and saw that 'I must no' was carved in my hand. Blood dripping.

I turned to Y/n and saw she also had the words carved in her hand. She turned to me I felt horrible to see her face filled with pain.

I noticed that Professor Umbridge left us in her office alone.

"Y/n I'm sorry! Please be strong! Let's just get it over with" I told her

"Harry you have nothing to be sorry about. That woman is horrible..."

We both kept writing either of us did a sound. I guess we didn't want to give Umbridge the satisfaction.

It was 20 minutes later. That's when we're finally done. Our hands dripping with fresh blood.

Umbridge entered the office 3 minutes later and checked your hands.

"Um... I guess that's enough for you both to learn your lesson. You both may leave"

She didn't have to let us twice.

~Y/n's pov~

I couldn't even feel my hand. I hated that female devil.

"Here Y/n let's go to the common room to clean you up" Harry said and took my other hand.

I swear I felt my face burn a little.

When we got to the common room Harry took out his wand and took my injured hand. He said some kind of spell and in an instant it was like my hand was not injured at all.

"H-how did you-"

"Hermione showed me how to do that spell... it's the least I can do" He said and did the spell on his hand.

"Thanks Harry"

That's when Hermione and Ron came in.

"Y/n if mum knows what you did she will not be happy!" Ron said

"Mum won't know!" I said back

"What you both did was very stupid" Said Hermione.

"We know" Harry and I said at the same time.

"I think we should go to bed now. We all have classes tomorrow" I said yawning

"Yea we should"