what the fuck were you doin in there??

Don't ask why I named the chapter that..𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 4 minutes after where we left off:) _________________________________________

No ones pov: Somebody knocked on the kitchen/ living room door and Micheal whispered to cc" d-daddy we have to unlock the door.. " Micheal was still moaning quietly because cc was on top of Micheals ass shoving his dick in his(Micheals) ass whilst cc was also playing with micheals dick doing an up and down gesture with his soft little hands. But Micheal said it a little bit louder this time for cc to actually notice. "D-daddy!~.. " "What's wrong.. Mikey? ~"cc asked whilst moaning. ..
" Daddy~ there is somebody at the d-"micheal said whilst being cut off by Cc shoving his dick into micheals mouth "MMmmMm! ~(the dude was trying to say: d-daddy! [But anyways])
Micheal moaned whilst sucking on Cc's large pp.

Elizabeth POV: so I just wanted a poptart so I walked to the kitchen door... The door was locked and I heard some... Juicy clapping in there so I knocked again but then I heard micheal say" D-daddy! ~" and at that instant.. I just yelled " DADS ALMOST HOME!!! " ..

Daddy taught me about this stuff.. But then my friend came over to my house.. I forgot that I invited them yesterday.. They heard the clapping and suckling noises from the kitchen and my friend yelled out" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN IN THERE?!!!??"

No ones pov: "MmmmMM! ~" micheal was trying to say sumthin but he had his mouth full with cum(from cc) and ccs large pp, it was obvious that cc didn't give a shit about people finding out that they were having sex. He was that much into it.. Micheal started to fucking choke on the cum built up in his throat along with cc's dick but he just kept sucking cc because he just gave up trying to make him stop because there was people there...

       (A FEW HOURS OF SEX LATER )

No ones pov: cc noticed that micheal seemed really tired but happy.. " h-hey Micheal.. Are you okay?.. You seem tired.. " CC asked not yet knowing that Micheal had been sucking him, no break, for 2 hours... "Yeah I'm fine.. " micheal responded with a more quiet and dry voice... Cc didn't know what the problem was.. (He was fucking 7😭) Cc pulled up his big boy underwear and shorts then helped Micheal up. Micheal still seemed incredibly tired... Micheal went to sleep in cc's arms.. Cc was struggling to hold him up but yet he did. CC pulled up micheals underwear and micheals shorts for him while he was carefully dragging him back to the couch. (Where micheal liked 2 sleep) cc got on top of Micheal to hug him whilst sleeping (BAAHAHHAA I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS FROGLORD, THIS IS SO WEIRD NOT DOING THE SEGGS PART I GOT USED TO IT😭😭😭

Anyways thats the end, until the next chapter mmwahahhshssssaa I hate my life)