𝘅𝘃. dagat.

Chapter 15: Sea/Ocean.

"Pasensya kana, sa mga kathang isip kong nito."
(I'm sorry, in these fiction of mine.) 

Trigger Warning: drowning.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

The fragrance of salt and solitude, the calming waves that travel down your spine, the mesmerizing scenery you would marvel at as you stroll down the beach, where tranquil and solace can be found, would always be a paradise that no one would want to leave.

The sky was illuminating the ocean, creating a view that everyone could photograph; the waves were calm, as was the weather, which was ideal for this day. The birds were flying in the horizon, loving the alluring sky where they could feel their freedom.

As her gaze was connected to the view, she was startled by a sudden arm snaking around her delicate skin. "Hey, darling," Harry whispered, gently kissing her cheeks. "I've got something for you."

She glanced at him and he showed her a jasmine flower, which made her heart and stomach flutter; it's her favorite and realizing that he picked it for her never fails to make her heart melt.

"I picked this near the hotel; I hope they don't mind that I picked some jasmine in there," he remarked, placing a jasmine flower behind her right ear. "It looks lovely on you; I might get some more."

"Thank you," May replied, her tone sincere. "I would not hesitate to snitch on you if the owner asked who picked the jasmine flower."

"That's extremely sweet of you, darling," he says as he kisses her temples. "Stay here, I'll get my camera, I suppose Thalia is using it." May watched as his figure walked towards his twin sister, who was busy photographing the surroundings.

She observed him mumbling something to his twin sister, which caused her to frown at him, but he muttered something more that made her eyes light up and handed him the camera. Before Thalia went to Caelum, May noticed her flashing a mischievous grin.

Harry approached his wife with a grin on his face. "It took me a while to persuade Thalia to give me back my camera," he explained as he adjusted the camera's focus.

"Yeah, I've seen her face and what did you say to make her hand your camera back?" 

"I told her I would take a picture of you." 

That stops her, "you want to take a picture of me?" she ask, not believing him. "Why?"

"You're gorgeous, and I want to capture that," he continues. "Now, darling, smile for the camera." May had no option but to smile for the camera, as he took many images of her in various poses, all of which he couldn't help but smile at.

"Time to swim!" Celine exclaimed, putting an end to May and Harry's photoshoot. "Potter, we all know your wife is gorgeous, so we apologize for the interruption, but we really need to go swimming, and you two could do that later, okay?"

"Alright," Harry muttered, placing his arm around his wife. "I'll just put this back and you can wait for me or join them if you want."

"I'll wait for you." 

"Brilliant, wait for me then," he replied, kissing her cheeks briefly before walking away and leaving the camera in their bag.