Four | Outsider

"It's hard to answer the question of what is wrong when nothing's right."
- Unknown

Outsider
***

Juliette Grey

There was a lot of things I could've expected to see once I was out of the building, but the site of Carter gripping Miller's collared shirt was much of a surprise.

Carter's got him against his own car, a grim look in his face as he mutters words toward Miller I can't decipher.

I should just ignore this situation and mind my own business. I really should.

But I won't, of course I won't.

I definitely see the 'tiny' dent Miller put on Carter's car, it's very visible to the eye.

"That's the small dent you said you'd put on his car?" I call out, coming closer toward the two.

Carter's fuming state contorts into a sneer as he look me up and down. "You little liar." He seethes lowly. I simply throw him one of my sweet smiles.

I don't give a single fuck of his thoughts about me but what I do care is for his anger issues to not corrupt the poor guys untouched face, really don't want to be a witness to that whole charade.

"Okay maybe not tiny," Miller smiles awkwardly in the position he's currently held into. "but it definitely not such a big deal-"

"It's a big fucking deal, Miller." Carter grounded out.

"I already said I'm sorry," Miller squeaks as Carter once again shoves him harder against the car.

Isn't he damaging his own car by doing that? What a despicable idiot.

I look around unamused by how lousily he deals with this situation.

"What the fucks a 'sorry' going to do," I'm back to spectating, I should have brought popcorn. Cartes face contorts into growing irritation. "It's not going to fix the shit you caused."

There's literal drops of sweat crawling along Miller's forehead.

"Look," I begin shortly, not taking any mind to the blood dripping draggers from the devious demon. "I'll pay for the damage, simple and easy, yeah?"

Miller gapes, opening his mouth. "How can you pay for this? Cartes worked his ass off to-"

"Shut the fuck up." Carter's cuts out.

"I've got a mechanical friend, she'll get it done." I raise an eyebrow in question whether or not he'd take the so gratuitous offer of mine.

Carter clenches his jaw, the muscle flexing tightly.

"Come on Carts," Miller buts in as Carter seems highly suspicious to my offer. "I won't be broke or dead in the end so take in man."

"Don't fucking call me that," Carter shoves Miller once more before stalking toward me, glowering down at me. "you better not fuck up my car."

I huff rolling my eyes. "I'm not the one fixing your car."

After instructing the douche with the details I grab Miller to which he accepts, happy to be dragged away. "Meet there by five thirty, sharp. She doesn't like waiting very much." Carter rolls his eyes muttering 'whatever' before getting into his car.