🍥Chapter 1🍥

The picture above shows how Naruto should look in the story but more cute so....... Accept it 😃.

• The beginning of complications •

Naruto's • P.O.V •

I was currently trying to perfect my taijutsu for whenever I'm gonna get a high ranked mission ( which I don't get ) when I sensed I familiar chakra signature coming straight towards me, before I could even identify that person they were already standing infront of me.

hey Naruto, I was wondering if you'd like to hangout with me for day? Yeah,

I was surprised by the this sudden question I mean this person was non other than 'Kiba Inuzuka' A.K.A ( Dog breathe ) and he rarely hang' s out with me, but I quickly replied with,

Sure!, Why not

Great "he said"

I was curious to why he wanted hangout so I asked him why all of sudden he wanted hangout with me,

It's Nothing really, I just wanted to see my favourite person " he cheered"

'Favourite'.......'person' when was I his favorite, this is like the first time we hanged out by ourselves I mean don't get me wrong its just that how could I be his favourite when we barely speak to each other, this is all so weird,

Umm.......so where you wanna go" I said"

Hhm........maybe we should go to the park, eh? " He asked with a weird expression".

Okay "I replied"

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kiba's • P.O.V •

I was quickly jumping through the trees looking for my Naru-chan when I finally found him, I asked him if he wanted to hangout and he agreed I was so happy, but I was also really nervous too because I always wanted to hangout with him  'together'.........' by ourselves' so we could have our first date alone ( yes date ), when he asked me where we should go I was thinking too much for my stupid peanut brain, so I came up with a simple option, why not go to the park I mean it's not that bad for our first date right?!

Any ways we were talking most of the time and knowing more about each other every time a learn one thing from him the closer I get for him to be my mate, Everything was going so well until I noticed those Alphas that always try to take my Naru-chan away from me, Shikamaru, Gaara, Neji, lee, shino and what makes it even worse one of them is on Naruto's teammate (' Sazuke Uchiwa ')
'Sasuke Uchiha' A.K.A ( Emo DuckButt head ) and he's the biggest jerk too

I was so happy that I could finally be with Naruto but they have to just screw things up again, Everytime I try to get with Naruto it always ends up with a glaring contest and a fight from the other Alphas, they always ruin it for me.

Why are you all following us, don't you see we are already busy!! "I shouted"

Calm down Kiba it's okay if they wanna join "he said with calming smile"

No! You don't understand Naruto they always come between me and my plans to finally have alone time with you, for weeks I've been trying to get to know you better and they always show up "I said with anger in my voice"

What do you mean? " He said with confusion"

Don't listen to him Naruto-chan he just wants you to him self "lee said

Yeah don't listen to him, he also does the same for us whenever we try to confront you" Neji said with an emotionless face

What! Why are you all acting so weird? "Naruto said with a worried expression on his face"

We're not acting weird, we've always been like this you just never noticed it "Gaara said very calm which is not surprising"

That's right dobe, we all wanted alone time with you but everyone always gets in the way "Sasuke said with anger in is words

I don't get it.....why do you all want alone time......with me?! " Naruto said with a serious expression

............

.......

....

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Naruto's • P.O.V •

They all weren't answering my question and I was getting really uncomfortable with all the Alphas around me, there scent is to strong for me to handle I might just go in to heat because of it,I should hurry and get away if I don't want to be marked by any of them......because I'm still not ready to get a mate........and.........I'm still not sure with my feelings......

This is just..........all so

'complicated'.

A/N: This is my frist time writing a Allxnaru so it might of been really cringe for and if so I completely understand, my writing skills suck so if you didn't like writing style pls tell me so I can change it, also pls tell me if you enjoyed this chapter because I really need the feedback so I can continue mmkay 😊.

818 words

Until next chapter......