Ch -1 Coincidence?

???:Hello? Suga?I'm hearing multiple noises are you,Kita and Akaashi still at the train station at this hour?

Suga:Geez Yaku chill. We're still at the station yes, but we're together and don't worry it's really crowded here even if it's so late and if your wondering why we're still out even tho we're supposed to be home by this hour,then we had extra patients today and had to stop by to help since I quote "You're all future doctors! You must practice and co-operate with as many people as you can." Well that's what our dearest director said.

Akaashi and Kita giggled a little on hearing Suga's words.

Yaku:Yahhh! I can't help but be worried ok? Like it's only you three in Tokyo right now! What if something happened to you three? Who will help you?! I'm literally at Sendai right now! And Oikawa and Atsumu are at  Hokkaido right now, Suna's at Kyoto and Tendou 's at-

Suga cuts off Yaku in between.

Suga: Yep i understand! No one else is in the apartment right now to check on things, everyone of you are literally spread all across Japan right now. Yea I understand! You've been blabbering about it before you even left for Sendai, like "What type of nonsense is this?! We all are literally being sent over at different prefactures at the same time??!!!what a coincidence?!!" Even I have memorised your words now.

Suga said the following words giggling quietly with Kita and Akaashi.

Kita was finally done with Yaku's over reaction and decided to speak over Suga's phone.

Kita: Yea Yaku it's alright. We three are fine and all of you are out because of studies and practice and we're late today because of the same reasons. Just one more year and all of our studies shall be complete and we shall be successful in our respected sectors.

Dammn Kita and his wise words.

Yaku: Yea yea ok ok. I overreacted a little. But still call me as you soon as you three reach home, crowded or not we know how dangerous it is at this hour.

Akaashi: Understood. Now bye, the train's arriving.

Yaku: K bye.

"Dammn Yaku and his mom mode." Suga muttered with loud sigh, getting up from the bench to get on the train.

"You would be reacting the same way Suga" Kita said following behind.

"We all would. We maybe perhaps us three if not all."
Akaashi said smiling along and getting on the train.

"Yea your right." Suga said laughing softly and taking a seat.

As the train started moving, Akkashi looked outside his window seat and took in the night view of Tokyo.
" The sky seems sad today." Akaashi muttered quietly enough for Suga and Kita to hear. "Yea your right." Kita replied gazing outside as well.

"Is it just me or out of all those people at the station only a few got on this train?"
Suga questioned looking around the cabin and barely seeing seven more people besides them.

"Yea I noticed it too." Kita replied momentarily.

"Welp nothing to be worried about at least not now when we literally have to reach home early and call Yaku otherwise he might return without completing his 1 month course and not to mention the fact, once we get off, the walk from the station to our apartment is gonna be quiet scary, we all know how scary that route can be especially at this hour." Akaashi added.

Both Kita and Suga hummed at him. I mean it is really dangerous and scary.

The rest of their ride was spebt hy the three of them quietly talking among themselves.