Chapter 2.5 First Meet

"That was quick..."
.
.
.
.

Bokuto's POV

Everything happened really quickly? One moment we were bleeding and hiding, one moment our wounds are being treated and we are enjoying coffee in a beautiful house shared by three beautiful people or maybe more judging by the large photo in the living room with so many young men it seems there maybe more... and is that a blonde Osamu?...he looks cute?? In blonde??? Wait..what?... Meh looks like I lost too much blood and now I'm imagining things!!

Wahhh Agashi and his friends are so kind~ Even tho they recognized us immediately they treated us indifferently and did not react like how others do when the see us and try to take advantage of the situation and cause a scene.
They treated us like a normal person in need (even tho a gun wound is questionable) and not like some rich guys to be taken advantage of. When was the last time I was treated like this by someone other than family and friends?They even respected our plea and decided to treat us in their ouw house away from chances of getting caught by media or any rumours. Revealing their address and opening doors for strangers just to save someone's life!! True doctors!!! They bought us to their home in someone named Wen Qing's car and treated us~...

Wait.... WEN QING?!!!!

That crazy woman actually trained others and found them worthy??!! Damm!! And they even have sweet personalities unlike her!!!

"Wait..did you mention
Wen Qing earlier? As in from the Dafan Branch of the Wen Family of China? The famed doctor?"

"Yes Mr Bokuto you are right we are her wards you see..soon to be doctors in a few months... Besides you know her...I mean their family is acquianted with your families
right?"

"Yep we are! We have known her since we were young!! She's older than and definitely treats us like her younger brother..more like nuisance actually...She's very scary!!! How did you even manage to stay alive under her supervision!!! Dammn she took you all as her ward?! That's amazing!! And by your way of speaking I presume you have acquired her knowledge in terms of healing but not her angry personality!! That's a relief."

*Small laughs *

"Seems like it!"

"Yea she's scary and it's good you actually bought us here instead of taking us to her ...I'm pretty sure instead of enjoying this amazing coffee we would have been getting an earful from her right now."

"Well don't know about you guys but she's really good and caring towards us ..I have never seen her loose her temper atleast not at us..."

"Haha very funny Mr Shinsuke.."

"Pls call me Kita, Mr Ojiro"

"You know thank you so much for today and we owe you guys one and We have respect how you are not questioning our wounds or situations."

"Pleasure is all ours and pls you've already thanked us enough. And about us questioning you...it is not our place to meddle with the business of people like you...afterall if the rumours are true this things are common between famous buisness men like you guys.. and something to be kept away from us common people and we respect that."

"Hahaha.... So do we Suga ..so do we."

"Uhh it's getting late and again thank you so much and sorry for the trouble... we'll be taking our leave... We'll take big sister Wen Qing's car and return it and explain it to her personally... atleast she deserves to know...."

"It's ok Mr Sawamura and sure I think she deserves to know and pls enough with the thank yous!!"

"Nu uh we will surely pay back your kindness with our outmost gratitude some day."

Small laugh*

"Such fine words Mr Ojiro...but really there's no need!! We help people in need!! That's what doctors are for!!!"

"Pls call me Aran, Kita... And no can do we'll definitely pay our compensation to you guys someday!"

"Hell yea!!! We will!!" Bokuto exclaimed energetically!!!!

Sigh*

"Then when the day comes we will accept it graciously Bokuto san"

"Goodbye then....for now ..."

"Goodbye..."
.
.
.
.
.
Suga POV

After closing the door and me, Kita Akaashi glanced at each other and collapsed dramatically...I realeased a deep breath which I have been holding on for God knows how long.

"Uhhh what just happened...."

"I have no idea Kashi ...."

"Wow they're even more handsome up close..."

"You definitely got that right Kita ..."

"Should we tell Yaku and the others?"

"Idk Kita ... should we ?"

We glanced at each other and let out small laughs and giggles.

What just happened bro .....