Chapter 2 First Meet

1 weeks ago :

Watch out!!!

Daichi watch you're six!

12 O'clock Aran!!!!

Cover me Bokuto!!!

Boss!!! Heavy loss on  Alpha Unit Raptor 1!!!

We've lost contact with Beta Unit Raptor 4! I repeat we've lost contact!!!

Hawk 3 going down!! Hawk 3 going down!! Base 1 do you copy?!! Base one?!!

Beta Unit Raptor 1 reporting!! Squad leader down! I repeat squad leader down!!!!

Shit!!! How it turn into this?!! This was a full planned operation!!!

Dammit!!! Traitors caused a big loss on this mission!!!

Seriously!!! This mission out of all?!!

The only mission where we decided only three of us will come and that too at a time like this when there's no one to call for back up!!!

Shit should have asked atleast one of them along with their group to stay back at the base !!!!

Fuck it!!!

*Reaching out to his earpiece*

Daichi: Everyone fall back!! abort mission!!! I repeat abort mission!!!

Daichi:Last option everyone!!! Set the timer!!! Blow up this place!!! Meet back at the base everyone scatter and make sure no one is followed or captured!!!
.
.
.
.
.

Thousands of men in black,white and red suits could be seen scurring out of an abandoned factory which was half on fire, gunshots,shouts and groans could be heard.

Out of all these men three men in particular, dressed in same colour suits only difference was the finer quality of the clothing which was no longer noticed due to the blood stains and burns. That doesn't mean they are looking any less hotter than other ordinary days. What stood out the most was the gold rings they were wearing with a black stone beaded on and each ring having a different animal logo embedded on the black stone, defining that each one of them belonged to one of the top families of Japan(organized crime families) and were elite members of the infamous mafia "SIWANGS".

"DAMN a heavy loss today with a no one around for back up."

"Hmm looks like karma was able to catch up to us this time".

"Yea yea~ anyways what're we gonna do now? Obviously we can't just stroll back to the base like this. Those dogs are probably sniffing around everywhere especially for us. But we can't remain outside for long as well, we're losing blood as we are speaking nor can we go to a hospital since they're probably there too and not to mention the fact with our positions, the media will probably find out and news can spread and reach others and we can cause them problems in their missions."

"Damn Aran you did not even let me speak once and whatever you said was correct too.... unfortunately....."

"Ok ok you two we need to move away from this area before they find us lets go."

"K"
"K dadchi"

Timeskip

"Shit!" *Groans in pain*

"Aran can you keep up buddy?!"

"You okay?"

"I'm fine just let me rest a bit. Damn I lost a lot of blood."

"Right...you know what we have to do something or you might pass out soon Ara-"

"Omg!!! Are you guys ok?"

"Shit! You're bleeding!!!"

"Hey! I saw you guys somewhere before!!"

Daich POV

We heard multiple voixes, three different voices to be exact and looked into its direction to find three men with white? coats on? Are they perhaps doctors?

"Omg you guys are in bad condition!! Let us take you guys to the hospital!!!"

"No!" I was quick to reply "pls"
"But-"
"Pls if you recognise us I'm pretty sure media will find out and you know what might happen, so pls!!"
"... But let us help you then!"
"What?" I looked up to meet a pair of beautiful brown eyes and smiling angel bending in front of me with a smile and the light emitted from the street light behind added to the effect.

*.... pretty....*

"Wait wha-"
" Yes ofc i mean we are soon going to take oaths to always help the needy so ofc let us help you guys Mr Sawamura, Me Bokuto and Mr Ojiro." A beautiful boy with blue eyes and black hair said.
I think I can seeing Bokuto eyeing this man. Damn this idiot even at a time like this. Again can't blame him tho. They're beautiful for a man.

"No need..I mean-" "Nope! Kita pls ask Wen Qing for her car keys tell her I'll treat her later"

"On it"

"No it's ok-"

*Honk! Honk*

"Quick get in!"

"That was quick.."