Invention!

A/N: This book contains parts of my other books.

3rd POV:

It was a great day at UA if not for Mei making some explosive gear as usual however that great mind of hers came up with something quite peculiar and interresting. Soon the peaceful  days of UA would be over. Little did Nezu and the other teacher knew about her idea. She worked hard for days to accomplish what she did. 

There was this idea that popped up in her head and didn't let her go quite easily. Quite a challenging one but yet very intriguing as no one managed to grasp the connection between the multiple dimensions as of yet. 

For her it was clear that the time and space she was living was just one dimension and that there must be other dimensions depending on the choises one did. So she wondered what would have been if she made a different choice in life. What if she never got into UA and instead proceeded to so something else?

There were just too many WHAT IF's for her. So she needed a solution to let her restless mind finally be at eas. 

Hatsume's POV:

Me: FINALLY!

I was in the middle of class but I finally suceeded building something that would allow me to see the different dimendions! I can finally get to see what would happen if someone made a different choice! This is one in a life time invention! This is it! 

Power Loader: MEI! PUT THAT THING DOWN NOW!

The moment I heard someone scream from behind me, I stopped with the helmet above my head just inches away from it too. I wanted to try it out soo badly. I wanted to know what would have happened to me if I was not in this course. I was just curious! Who can blame me for that!

Besides I also wanted to know how my Izu's future would look like. He was helping me a lot recently and he also helped me out with some of the difficulties I faced while developing this helmet. He was a good bug finder as well as well trouble shooter. For some reason I think he would be better of in the Support Course then the hero course and I was curious about how his future would have been affected too. 

Izuku was my best friend and also the only person who dared try out the things I made so I was treasuring him a lot. No one could change my mind of thinking that class 1A didn't deserve such a pure child in there. So I've been thinking of proving them how he could have ended up if they continue to overlook how Bakugo was treating him.

It was natural for me as a friend to look out for him and also be worried where other were not. He was after all a bit... how do I say... well... he didn't had any self preservation skills at all. He would also never admit that someone was hurting him because he was the one to think about their future before his own. 

Me: Huh.... HEY!

Before I knew what was going on someone took the helmet from my hands and I was left pouting over that fact. It was my baby after all! Who in the world would dare do something like that... ah... yeah... there was still Power Loader in the room too... I completely ignored that fact and the assignment he gave us.

Power Loader: What the hell are you doing again?!

Me: Ahm inventing stuff... what else am I supposed to do in the support course?

Power Loader: Listen to my instructions and learn from them?

Me: Ah well that's too boring.

Power Loader: I swear! What am I to do with you!

Me: Let me be and ignore me?

Power Loader: You wish! I can't do that since you are in my class!

Me: Awww come on why not? I don't do dangerous stuff.

Power Loader: Mh-hm... so not buying it. Are you even counting how many of your so called "babies" exploded?

Me: 999 as of now. But this one won't!

Power Loader: How can you be so sure about this.

Me: Trust me! I know.

Power Loader: Nope. What is this even sopposed to do?

Me: Predict someones future based on the memories of the past if they had chosen a different path in life!

Nezu: Ohh that is quite interresting!

Once I heard another voice behind me where basically a work bench was, I jumped into Power Loaders hands completly ignoring the fact that he held my helmet in it. What should I say? I definitely didn't expect our dear prinicpal to suddenly appear behind me.

Power Loader: Mei...

Me: Oh sorry.

He let me back down and I could see Nezu laughing and eyeing my very own invention. It was one of my life gaols to predict the future with a small machine and with this I was one step closer to it. Needless to say that I was soo exited to test it out.

Nezu: May I see the blueprints for it.

Me: Of course!

Power Loader: Oh no.

Nezu: Oh yes.

Power Loader: NO!

Nezu: Do you perhapse wish to lose your job?

Power Loader: *Sigh* Mei give it to him.

I quickly took out all the notes I had gathered about my helmet and my theory showing it to Nezu. This was definitely nerve wracking since I had literally the brightest mind in the world in front of me and he was interrested in my work. This was the best day ever!

Nezu: This seem plausible even your calculations while not be neat are corrected. I will me taking this helmet with me.

Me: WHAT! NO! This is mine.

Power Loader: Mei!

Me: NO! He is taking my baby!

Power Loader: Enough Mei! This will only end up bad for you! Believe me he always gets what he wants. Not even the hero commission can do something about him.

Me: BUT!

Nezu: Don't threat. I am only taking it to class 1A and 1B for testing purposes. I believe this could be quite the informative lesson for them how important choices are and how grave thez can change ones future.

Power Loader: Vlad and Aizawa won't like it.

Me: Oh can we start with Izu!

Nezu: Midoriya?

Me: Yes! I am quite currious how his future would have been if he decided to do something else. I mean he is one of the strongest and super cool. 

Power Loader: You are only saying this because he is your test subject.

Me: F. R. I. E. N. D! He is my friend! Besides isn't there a saying that the calmer the person is the deadlier they are or something like this?

Nezu: I see what you are implying. You may be excused for tomorrow's lesson. Please come straight to class 1A.

Me: YESSS!

Power Loader: Should I warn Aizawa?

Nezu: No need for that.

Nezu looked at us with quite the wicked smile that made me have literal goosebumps all over my body. Now I knew why Power Laoder was complaining so much about Nezu and how crazy he was with his ideas but I didn't mind it this time since I got what I wanted in the first place. Sooo all in all I was very happy and on top of that one of my inventions was a complete success!