Test subjects: Who's first? Ahh yes a bunny!

A/N: Izuku POV unless said otherwise! Yes I will make him react to what they are saying about him too XD.

Izuku's POV:

A day like every other one. Bakugo screaming at me for doing who knows what wrong again and the class being chaotic as ever with Aizawa sleeping on the floor. Yup this was just the normal day. Nothing out of the ordinary if not for Nezu just walking into the classroom eith Mei following him.

Oh no.

Mei what are you doing here?

What did you do?

No wait if one of your invention exploded again the he wouldn't walk you in here.

So should I say congrats since I am sure you made something that we will about to test.

Tho I wonder what you did.

You don't seem to have a gadget with ya.

Wait a moment!

That helmet.

Is it that what we will be trying out?

My gaze was following the helmet the moment I noticed it and for some reason I had a bad feeling about it. Nit only was Nexu holding it but now that I was looking at them I could see the rat God of UA smile. Mei was doing the same but I knew the meaning behind her smile. It's one that basically tells me that something wicked is going to happen as well as maybe some explosions.

No!

No! No! No!

Njet!

You don't even have to look at me like this!

In no way in hell am I gonna put that thing on.

Don't look at me.

It was the moment they both entered the classroom that Mei was staring at me and I knew why. I basically was trying her inventions out each and every time. So why not this time? Cause it could as well as the other ones explode. Until now I could see yhe thing and had some kind of indication if something like this was about to happen but with something on my head, there was no way I would see it nor feel it. I was definitely at her mercy and no, I was not gonna have my life taken this easily while I survived and deal with an angry ass Pomeranian that is also a walking tiking time bomb if a terrorist on a daily basis.

Okay please anyone notice them!

Anyone!

Aizawa-sensei?!

Please!

I was the first one to see them enter the classroom and it took the other a couple of seconds to even realize the door was opened or that a girl was giggling the whole time. Yes Meo was giggling and all hyped for a good reason. I couldn't even start imagine how she felt like having Nezu recognize something she made. That must be one of the best feelings ever.