𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧.

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 6𝘵𝘩 1899

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 6𝘵𝘩 1899.
" The Start of Never Ending Hell. "

Their windows are tightly locked, but the coldness from outside is still able to seep through them, making everyone in the house put on their sweaters and long pants. The sun is nowhere in sight, but the moon is high and bright, shining down on Russia, and their little home. All the doors in the house, minus the front and back, are open, allowing what little heat they have to circulate throughout the whole house. The young girl, Polly's, eyes struggle to stay open, continuously shutting and opening again, forcing herself to stay awake despite it being way past her bedtime. She sits in the family room, wrapped in a single blanket, dressed in all her winter clothes, sitting on their beat up, messy couch. The little girl's eyes stay fixated on her mother and father who are standing in their kitchen, the couple hold each other in their arms, swaying back and forth, slow dancing together; a tradition the two are able to do on Kirill's birthday and conveniently on their anniversary, the only day of the year he gets to leave work early. Lev sits at the family's broken piano, a gift that their grandmother gifted them before she passed, only years before Polly was born. His fingers gracefully go over the keys, playing their parents favorite song, the song that was playing 37 years ago when they first met at an underground bar; Alina worked there, trying to get any money she can, while Kirill was dragged there by his friends, them forcing him to have a night out from his birthday. Lev also watches his parents dance in awe, wishing he can one day find the love that they have for each other. Maxim is fast asleep in his makeshift crib, only a thin wall away from them all.

Once Lev finishes playing the song, Polly rapidly claps her hands together, applauding her older brother's talents. The two parents slowly end their swaying back and forth, finalizing their moment with a sweet kiss before releasing each other from their arms; Kirill allowing Alina to walk towards her son, she bends down and plants a small kiss on the top of Lev's head, thanking him for taking his time to play one song for her. Hearing a tiny 'awe' come from across the room, Alina turns towards her only daughter, almost instantly noticing the large smile that's now plastered across her face, the mother knowing how much Polly enjoys being able to stay up and watch her family instead of being forced to go to sleep. She quickly walks towards her, and scoops the little girl into her arms, making sure to keep the blanket wrapped around her body. Lev, who's watching the sweet moment between the mother and daughter, begins to allow his fingers to run across the piano keys again, this time playing Polly's favorite song; all of them love watching the smile on her face when she's happy or excited. Still holding her, Alina places many small kisses all across her daughter's face, making sure to softly touch her nose to Polly's nose, knowing exactly how to make the 4 year old giggle.

Alina happily dances around the semi-large room they're in with Polly still in her arms, making the little girls giggles echo through their house, causing both Lev and Kirill to smile at the adorable sight. The mother, who notices the father watching her in admiration, begins to make her way towards her husband, dancing around him so she can hear him laugh — which he does. After a moment, she notices Polly reaching her hands out to her father, wanting him to hold her instead of her mother. With a small chuckle, Kirill takes the little blonde girl out of his wife's hands, and sways back and forth with her; the eldest man not being too fond of dancing as much as Alina is.